Underwear advice for a friend

dbzeag

Wants to kiss you where it stinks
Jun 9, 2006
Marklar
₥1,014
So a friend of mine would like some new underwear, but has some requirements.

He is quite attractive and would like model-caliber underwear. Things like this:

http://www.freshpair.com/Macho-Classic-Urban-Brief-MC025.html

He is going for briefs with a bit more fabric than a man's bikini, and that can support a very active lifestyle like soccer and that, but also be stylish so when he strips off his jersey and shorts, the ladies swoon with his tasteful fashion sense.

Can anyone think of a cheaper but more or less exact version of the link I sent?

Aussie bum is an option, too, if a bit expensive.

you know that part where it says non-gay thread, trust me?

THAT'S A LIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

also, those are only $22. your "friend" should be able to afford these. otherwise he's too poor to make any lady swoon, no matter how hot he is.

also, wtf is model caliber underwear?! it's just underwear. mostly it's like wrapping on a present. if you get dish towels in a really nicely wrapped gift box, it's still fucking dish towels. who wants that as a present? no one. that's who. he sounds like he has a small wiener or maybe it has bumps and/or awkward curvature.

also, wtf is model caliber underwear?! it's just underwear. mostly it's like wrapping on a present. if you get dish towels in a really nicely wrapped gift box, it's still fucking dish towels. who wants that as a present? no one. that's who. he sounds like he has a small wiener or maybe it has bumps and/or awkward curvature.

So you're saying he should use saran wrap instead?

you know that part where it says non-gay thread, trust me?

THAT'S A LIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

also, those are only $22. your "friend" should be able to afford these. otherwise he's too poor to make any lady swoon, no matter how hot he is.

Not to be gay or anything, but bitches would (and do) swoon for this guy wearing a flannel and jeans.

briefs are required if you are playing any sport that involves lots of running. boxerbriefs bunch up too much and boxers can't handle the package well enough.
he should invest in some motherfucking underoos. i'd totally do it with a guy who's underwear matched his batman t-shirt.

Full 7" or longer and quite thick and straight and true with an athlete's body toned from years of soccer and gym work.

He just wants something a bit fashion-forward, that's all. functional he could just go to Target.

Not to be gay or anything, but bitches would (and do) swoon for this guy wearing a flannel and jeans.

sounds like he could pull off a snuggy like nobody's business.

also, the more you mention not being gay, the gayer you sound.

also, if he gets so much pussy, what's the big deal about his undercrackers? why can't he just where whatever and laugh at all the tards in $22 man-panties?