uhh... someone explain this penishead for me.

anyone else notice his left forefinger has been cut off before too?

seems like this guy is in to cutting his shit off

JaymieT said:
He'll never be accused of thinking with his little head again.

/worsejoke

True, both that the accusation will never be made and the "worsejoke" comment :eek:

I wonder if he will think better with his other head now?

DW said:
True, both that the accusation will never be made and the "worsejoke" comment :eek:

I doubt it. I would honestly feel like a lost little puppy dog without the little guy doing the thinking for me at least once in a while :(

CletusJones said:
OMG it does! that's some crazy shit. People like that need to die.

If he keeps amputating body parts he might end up dying. At least now he won't pass that particular stupidity gene on to the next generation.

DW said:
If he keeps amputating body parts he might end up dying. At least now he won't pass that particular stupidity gene on to the next generation.
seriously. I bet he has a hard time keeping the ladies satisfied with an inch less to work with. :eek:

CletusJones said:
seriously. I bet he has ahard time keeping the ladies satisfied with an inch less to work with. :eek:

i dont think he is going to have that problem anymore

DW said:

I thought of you when I typed that, it sounded a lot like something you'd say :lol:

CletusJones said:
damn fucked up people with their mixed up priorities.

You got that right. Some people just don't know what's important in life. Of course if his hands and tongue are still in working order he might still be able to keep a lady happy, at least for a while.

DW said:
You got that right. Some people just don't know what's important in life. Of course if his hands and tongue are still in working order he might still be able to keep a lady happy, at least for a while.
i'm betting that as soon as any girl sees his mutilated pen0s, they'll be running away. If I was a girl, i totally would.

CletusJones said:
i'm betting that as soon as any girl sees his mutilated pen0s, they'll be running away. If I was a girl, i totally would.

Or cut the rest off for him...

I wonder how he would have explained what happened if he had developed an infection and had to seek medical treatment? "Doc, I cut part of my dick off, and now it hurts, and I have this icky pus" :eek:

I'd love to transcribe that report, but I'd probably :barf: before it was finished.

DW said:
Or cut the rest off for him...

I wonder how he would have explained what happened if he had developed an infection and had to seek medical treatment? "Doc, I cut part of my dick off, and now it hurts, and I have this icky pus" :eek:

I'd love to transcribe that report, but I'd probably :barf: before it was finished.
Hopefully he cauterized it with a hot iron to prevent infection. You can never be too careful.

CletusJones said:
Hopefully he cauterized it with a hot iron to prevent infection. You can never be too careful.

Ouch! At least there weren't pics of that :eek:

You aren't speaking from experience there, are you? :p

DW said:
Ouch! At least there weren't pics of that :eek:

You aren't speaking from experience there, are you? :p

I was thinking rather than cauterize it, throw some salt on it for him. Maybe a bit of lemon juice and vinegar too. Weird fucker anyway.