ufc 105

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
who else is watching? I like vera. I hope he puts up a good fight vs. couture. I think couture is going to win though. you just can't bet against him.

I thought Vera took it. I guess when you leave it to a decision the judges get to pick their favourite fighter..

why would you pick a hospital in bumfuck nowhere unless you were just playing it up and wanted nobody to find you?

'he went to canada and some bad stuff happened' ... what? he got aids fuckin a bunch of canucks or somethin? or did he spar with GSP and get his ass handed to him by someone half his weight and realize he was gonna get raped in the octogon?

I think he has major complications due to his excessive steroid abuse. CVD possibly, and thus doesn't want Dana talking about it..

i wanna see nogueira fight for an imterim title if he's gonna be out a while.

watched 105, it was pretty meh. 106 this saturday will also be pretty meh i think.

funny Duke, I was just gonna post, I bet it's colon cancer, since that is more than definitely a 'major surgery.' And the recovery is absolutely horrid. He COULD fight again, but that'd definitely iffy, simply because his body may not handle the stress.