Food UF, whats for lunch?

pita press: wheat pita with grilled chicken, bacon, caramelized onions, swiss cheese and sundried tomato mayo. cooked in a sandwich press
chips, pickle

Yet another shake today. After I read the Consumer Reports study of protein powders and found my selection does not contain THAT much lead and arsenic and other heavy metals, I added an extra dose this morning ;)

damn you people need to watch Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution and the movie Food Inc. I guarantee you won't eat that shit anymore and w_a_w you might actually learn to cook.

Yet another shake today. After I read the Consumer Reports study of protein powders and found my selection does not contain THAT much lead and arsenic and other heavy metals, I added an extra dose this morning ;)

damn you people need to watch Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution and the movie Food Inc. I guarantee you won't eat that shit anymore and w_a_w you might actually learn to cook.

Uh-huh, yep.

I know how to cook, I just choose not to. too much pain in the ass for one person to shop, cook and clean