Ontopic UF Trade / Stock Thrad

Work Business GIF by HBO

I'm up 8% in two days on non-doge crypto, even with ATOM sucking shit.
The other cryptos DO hold more long term value. I was Litecoin and Ethereum, sold and went to OX. I ten-bagged my initial $350 deposit, getting out with $3050 - could have got out 25-30% higher but I was HODL. Now in REN. Not bad considering I started buying crypto in September 2020.

The other cryptos DO hold more long term value. I was Litecoin and Ethereum, sold and went to OX. I ten-bagged my initial $350 deposit, getting out with $3050 - could have got out 25-30% higher but I was HODL. Now in REN. Not bad considering I started buying crypto in September 2020.
I've mostly focused on stakable stuff, nothing in the big 3 atm. ETH might be good to get back into with ETH2 staking going widespread. The whole industry is booming and institutional support keeps coming, but I'm worried about getting stuck at the top of a bubble.

I really think doge has use as digital pure currency, in a way BTC and ETH don't. Being inflationary at a fixed, moderate, decreasing rate might be a boon. Not being tied to a utilitarian function like newer coins seems helpful.

1Ð = 1Ð