UF Rap Sheets

ERage

Giant Member
Nov 7, 2005
Marklar
₥10
In this thread we will post and discuss the arrests and/or convictions of UF members. Have you been bad? Let's hear about it.

October 31, 1998 - Chapel Hill, NC
Public Drunkenness, Public Urination, Lewd Behavior.

In this one I was at the Halloween street party in Chapel Hill, 10,000 people roaming the streets, no bathrooms in sight. I had to go, so I went in some shrubs by a local business. The police saw and didn't like it too much. I say shame on the city for not offering proper facilities during such an event.

Once when I was thirteen my family and I were coming across the Mexico border and they ask you if you are an American citizen. Me being the wise ass, bitch of a kid told them that no I wasn't, I'm from China or something like that.

They took me in the backroom to interrogate me (just to scare me) so I wouldn't do that again.

That's all I have for a criminal background. :(

Once when I was thirteen my family and I were coming across the Mexico border and they ask you if you are an American citizen. Me being the wise ass, bitch of a kid told them that no I wasn't, I'm from China or something like that.

They took me in the backroom to interrogate me (just to scare me) so I wouldn't do that again.

That's all I have for a criminal background. :(

Did you understand what they were doing (just scare tactics) or were you worried about it? Did your parents kill you afterwards? I almost did the same thing when we drove from Nogales back into Arizona but I chickened out.

Did you understand what they were doing (just scare tactics) or were you worried about it? Did your parents kill you afterwards? I almost did the same thing when we drove from Nogales back into Arizona but I chickened out.

My parents were way ahead of me and my mean (yet he thinks he's funny) uncle was with me and when I told them I was Chinese he quickly said "she's not mine" and walks off.

I wasn't too scared, being a child you're more fearless than adults.

Lurking this thread waiting until someone posts some juicy stuff.

Hmm, let's see both occurences were when I was 19 and a freshmen in college.

After a night of drinking I ended up parked in someone's yard down the road from a girlfriends house. My car had thrown a rod and refused to start so I just decided to "sleep for a just a little while." I was roused by two of Tampa's finest. They found the remnants of my marijuana stash and my fake ID. It was a fun, hungover drive to the jail. I was released on my own recognizance. I plead out on the ID charge and got off scott free on the possession charge. I was put on probation for the fake ID.

Later that year, I was picked up on a warrant for tresspassing after a fraternity prank got out of hand. That was a fun afternoon in the city lockup. Plead out and paid a fine.

Don't believe her lies.

Are we counting traffic tickets in this thread?

Minor traffic violations don't count unless you had to take a ride in a squad car after the stop; or if you performed sexual favors on the cop to get out of the ticket. PM me those details.

When I was 21 I got arrested for possession with intent to distribute LSD. I was at someone's house attempting to buy more acid when the cops walked in and arrested everyone. I had a fun time at the police station that afternoon. I was released on my own recognizance, but I was absolutely terrified. I faced 9 years and thousands of dollars in fines. My case was stat docketed (I think that's the proper term) and I had 7 years of trying not to get caught doing anything wrong again before it was "forgotten". Now my record has been expunged and I'm free to make stupid mistakes again!

I, interestingly enough, have never been arrested. I've always been smart enough (lucky) to leave right before the police showed up.

I've been very close many times, but never caught. I'm being more careful lately because I figure my luck will run out eventually. It's also a concern of mine that any felony and I'm out of a job and a life and have to start over back north of the border.

You could discuss the nature of your arrests even if you weren't convicted of anything. Inquiring minds want to know :p

just because a record was expunged does not mean one was not convicted*

*adjudicated in the case of crimes commited in the state of florida before one's 18th birthday

just because a record was expunged does not mean one was not convicted*

*adjudicated in the case of crimes commited in the state of florida before one's 18th birthday

The fact that you are dodging the real question makes me want to know that much more.

I was able to fall asleep on US19 in the speed lane at 7am on a Saturday morning. Last thing I remember is looking up at the red light and telling it I was going to pull over and pass out for a couple hours. Next thing you know I wake up and there is ambulances in front of me. I cut my wheel to go around them and I feel a tap on my shoulder. Of course it is a cop standing there waiting on me to wake up since I had my foot on the brake with all doors locked. At this point almost the entire highway was shut down fearing that I would go plowing into traffic if startled. I started laughing and said, "oh they must be for me" about the ambulances. I put the car in park and the officer immediately pulls me through the window onto the now completely shut down highway.

So they pull my car over and make me do a dui test. After passing the eye test I go to stand on one foot and go crashing face first into the parking lot. Just for fun he makes me walk the line. Again, 1 foot forward and hit the ground head first, by this point im bleeding. Medics bandage my scrape up and I get on my way to jail. I get to jail and by this time I have woken up and sobered out. I blow a .001, basically a cough drop. They have me do the roadside test again because they didnt get it on film, I pass perfectly. Besides the couple days in jail and the 80 dollar fee for parking on the highway they could not convict me.

I was able to fall asleep on US19 in the speed lane at 7am on a Saturday morning. Last thing I remember is looking up at the red light and telling it I was going to pull over and pass out for a couple hours. Next thing you know I wake up and there is ambulances in front of me. I cut my wheel to go around them and I feel a tap on my shoulder. Of course it is a cop standing there waiting on me to wake up since I had my foot on the brake with all doors locked. At this point almost the entire highway was shut down fearing that I would go plowing into traffic if startled. I started laughing and said, "oh they must be for me" about the ambulances. I put the car in park and the officer immediately pulls me through the window onto the now completely shut down highway.

So they pull my car over and make me do a dui test. After passing the eye test I go to stand on one foot and go crashing face first into the parking lot. Just for fun he makes me walk the line. Again, 1 foot forward and hit the ground head first, by this point im bleeding. Medics bandage my scrape up and I get on my way to jail. I get to jail and by this time I have woken up and sobered out. I blow a .001, basically a cough drop. They have me do the roadside test again because they didnt get it on film, I pass perfectly. Besides the couple days in jail and the 80 dollar fee for parking on the highway they could not convict me.

Honestly, I'm not missing a thing by not being a drinker anymore.