FYI UF Poop Club: April Edition

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
Marklar
₥60,587
Vote early and vote often... (jk please keep it at one vote per member)

Thanks to @OOD's forward and proactive thinking, we're going to vote on next months book early so we can all get access to the book in a fair amount of time.

Throw out your book ideas. First 10 "serios" responses will be voted on next Friday.

The Painted Bird by Jerzy Kosinski.

The Cap by Roman Frister.

Terror by Dan Simmons.

No worries. I know none of those will get a vote.

You need to make the rules more clear.

Also, why? So long as half a dozen people supply at least one book, there will be a wide enough selection.

She told you last time to only give one book. She seemed very clear to me.

I'm not sure what you meant with the second part of your post.

• Gravy
Reactions: Duke and APRIL
She told you last time to only give one book. She seemed very clear to me.

I'm not sure what you meant with the second part of your post.
No she didn't. Anywhere else is null and void, especially as Ape herself doesn't read every post.
eed3e9d5d9c73f62fdcf336483e19464.jpg

As for the second part, its fairly clear to me.

Because it's a pain add more than ten books to the voting list and to be fair I'm only taking one from each person.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD
No she didn't. Anywhere else is null and void, especially as Ape herself doesn't read every post.
eed3e9d5d9c73f62fdcf336483e19464.jpg

As for the second part, its fairly clear to me.

Read all the posts if you want all the information. Nothing is null and void on the internet.

You said so long as 6 people supply one book there will be enough selection, as if you were validating her reason for picking just one book. That doesn't make sense.

I wasn't really arguing with you. I was genuinely curious what you meant in that second part.
I don't know how you don't understand what I meant.

If half a dozen people supply at least one book for the monthly book club there will be enough for a viable list for that month.

I don't know how you don't understand what I meant.

If half a dozen people supply at least one book for the monthly book club there will be enough for a viable list for that month.

It's the "Also why?" at the beginning that confused me. I assumed you were asking why she wanted you to only supply one book. Then it seemed like you went on to explain that supplying just one book was a good idea.

It looked like you were disagreeing with her and then explaining why you agree with her at the same time.

I feel like I've been mind fucked by a paradox. Idk I've been neglecting sleep so I could finish a book sooner, so I might be a dumbass right now for all I know.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and APRIL