UF NightKrewww

I know the feeling.

more importantly...

gayyyyyyyyy.JPG

FUCKDAMMIT

I broke the highscore to the bejeweled game in under 15 minutes, where the hell is my marklar?! :mad::mad::mad::mad: the system owes me, mannnnnnn

eileenbunny said:
I think it was 3 AM when they started this thread.
I know :p

I went to bed at around 2am, and didn't get to sleep until around 5am and then had to get up at 950am to make phone calls. Bah.

Still, summer gives me the ability to get up that late, so no complaints :D

eileenbunny said:
Don't you live on another side of this planet? Isn't there a time difference between you and here on the right coast?
IST is +5 hours from Eastern Standard Time, so when it's 12am there, it's 5am here.

I finished a Hakkar run in Sunken Temple at around 2am. We wiped on Eranikus, but those were the first 5 deaths in the instance. On the bright side I'm 75% of the way to 53 on my Rogue now, and I finished my Ravenholdt quest lines.

Please kill me now.

/wrists

reverendsaintjay said:
I finished a Hakkar run in Sunken Temple at around 2am. We wiped on Eranikus, but those were the first 5 deaths in the instance. On the bright side I'm 75% of the way to 53 on my Rogue now, and I finished my Ravenholdt quest lines.

Please kill me now.

/wrists
My girlfriend made me start playing it. I now have a level 19 (almost 20) hunter and the game is starting to get boring. Tips?

Galen said:
My girlfriend made me start playing it. I now have a level 19 (almost 20) hunter and the game is starting to get boring. Tips?

Hunters are unfortunately rather boring to play. Send pet, Hunter's Mark, wait for first growl. Serpent sting, Arcane shot, rinse and repeat. One thing I do on my hunter alt to get things crackin is tame pets. Once you receive frost trap (freezes mob for 10 seconds or until damaged) taming pets becomes almost too easy. Get max distance to tame, drop trap, start taming. They take 1-3 seconds to get to you and are then immobile for 10. You only really have to survive for 2-8 seconds total before the are tamed. See which abilities you can get (the wolves in duskwood have piercing howl, at 24 you can tame Bellygrub in lakeridge to get the boar charge ability) and things like that.

Ultimately though, you'll want to roll one of the primary character archetypes if you want to have 'fun' in the game. Warriors are expensive to keep geared, but can be a lot of fun. Mages are ridiculously useful, but can run into trouble soloing content. Priests... Well, it's a good thing priests are almost required for group success because solo levelling one sucks. Warlocks are retarded fun, but also retarded complicated at higher levels. Druids have a lot of versatility and are also fun. Shaman/Paladins... I've never much really cared for either of them. Shaman are stronger than hell at lower levels, but peter out later on. Pallies are almost pure defense, killing things with them is an excersize in futility at times.

Rogues... They are just misunderstood. I would wait until the Rogue talent review in 1.12 before rolling another one.

So yeah, all that adds up to you rolling another character. Keep the Hunter for gathering professions, mining and skinning or somesuch. They can chew through baddies like you wouldn't believe, they are truly the easiest class to grind to 60. What server do you and your GF play on? Also, what class does she play (so that you can pick a complimentary class)?

/threadjack

reverendsaintjay said:
Hunters are unfortunately rather boring to play. Send pet, Hunter's Mark, wait for first growl. Serpent sting, Arcane shot, rinse and repeat. One thing I do on my hunter alt to get things crackin is tame pets. Once you receive frost trap (freezes mob for 10 seconds or until damaged) taming pets becomes almost too easy. Get max distance to tame, drop trap, start taming. They take 1-3 seconds to get to you and are then immobile for 10. You only really have to survive for 2-8 seconds total before the are tamed. See which abilities you can get (the wolves in duskwood have piercing howl, at 24 you can tame Bellygrub in lakeridge to get the boar charge ability) and things like that.

Ultimately though, you'll want to roll one of the primary character archetypes if you want to have 'fun' in the game. Warriors are expensive to keep geared, but can be a lot of fun. Mages are ridiculously useful, but can run into trouble soloing content. Priests... Well, it's a good thing priests are almost required for group success because solo levelling one sucks. Warlocks are retarded fun, but also retarded complicated at higher levels. Druids have a lot of versatility and are also fun. Shaman/Paladins... I've never much really cared for either of them. Shaman are stronger than hell at lower levels, but peter out later on. Pallies are almost pure defense, killing things with them is an excersize in futility at times.

Rogues... They are just misunderstood. I would wait until the Rogue talent review in 1.12 before rolling another one.

So yeah, all that adds up to you rolling another character. Keep the Hunter for gathering professions, mining and skinning or somesuch. They can chew through baddies like you wouldn't believe, they are truly the easiest class to grind to 60. What server do you and your GF play on? Also, what class does she play (so that you can pick a complimentary class)?

/threadjack

are you kidding me? Hunters are the most underrated class in the game.

Massive dps, awesome combat mobility, several self buffs and debuffs for enemies, high crit % and they're just all around bad ass.

it's more like, hunters mark, serpent sting, aimed shot, conc shot, fire, fire, aimed shot, feign death, trap, aspect of the cheetah, retreat, aimed shot, repeat.

not to mention you are the primary single target dps/pull in an instance. I got more dps than warriors and rogues and i still had the ability to ditch agro instantly, not to mention my pet could tank better than most of the toons in the instance. Hunters are probably the deadliest class, next to mages in the entire game. if a hunter gets the drop on you, you're fucked.

Last edited:
reverendsaintjay said:

/threadjack
Thanks for the info.

My girlfriend and I play on the EU servers at the minute (Kul Tiras, in particular). She has a level 16 Rogue and 16 Warlock. I also have an 18 Mage but rarely use it as they are sitting ducks unless I'm in a group. DPS is good, but armour is terrible. I find it difficult to kill a level below me with a mage, yet with my hunter I can usually tackle up to 3 levels higher. The ability to upgrade to mail armour at level 40 also looks interesting.

I'll just have to see. I'm not sure whether I'll be required to play on the NA servers when I move over there. I most certainly don't want to lose my characters though, I've wasted alot of time on them :p