UF MEN (the few) Explain Lesbian Twins to Me.

Sarcasmo said:
I pretty much just view lesbos as a waste of good flesh.

I can understand lesbians. They like to eat the samethings I do.

Gay guys just don't make sense to me. Why do I want to play with stuff I already have. It would be like me wanting to play with your Snakeeyes GiJoe ACTION Figure with the Kung fu grip when I already have one. No way yours is better than mine so why wouldn't I just play with my own. (I had to use examples the guys on here would understand)

b_sinning said:
I can understand lesbians. They like to eat the samethings I do.

Gay guys just don't make sense to me. Why do I want to play with stuff I already have. It would be like me wanting to play with your Snakeeyes GiJoe ACTION Figure with the Kung fu grip when I already have one. No way yours is better than mine so why wouldn't I just play with my own. (I had to use examples the guys on here would understand)
someone you can talk sports with and play games and drink beer with and not have to deal with the red tide or the "do you think i'm fat" comments.
problem is there is one less hole to hump and no bewbies.

Onnotangu said:
someone you can talk sports with and play games and drink beer with and not have to deal with the red tide or the "do you think i'm fat" comments.
problem is there is one less hole to hump and no bewbies.

I can hang out with guys friends to get the compainionship (sic). I just enjoy the bewbies and the other hole too much to give them up.

ChikkenNoodul said:
I've noticed there are a LOT of lesbians living in my new town, I saw 6 different couples at the grocery store over the weekend :wtf:

Guess that explains why this is the most successful buisness in town.

Pr022205beaver.jpg

b_sinning said:
Guess that explains why this is the most successful buisness in town.

[IMGhttp://uselessforums.com/files/120505/Pr022205beaver.jpg[/IMG]

I opened up a very successful franchise....in my bedroom

Sarcasmo said:
I think it's nasty. Obviously. If I wanted to watch family members make out I'd go to Thorn's family reunions.

zzzzing

waitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitWAIT.

you've been to one? :eek:

I completely agree with you that lesbian twins are disguesting

I have always said that I couldnt stand it...

Actually back in HS there were these two twins and at almost every party they would go at it for attention, I always left, just not my thing

ChikkenNoodul said:
I hope you screen your clientele.

Just in case......................

[IMGhttp://uselessforums.com/files/120505/mulltant.jpg[/IMG]

all applicants have to mail in a resume with attached nekkid photos

kiwi said:
Most lesbos try to be too manly and end up not being pretty anyway. Bi's still look all female and hot.

Yeah there isn't anything sechsay about a woman trying to look like a man. I never understood it, unless you just feel more comfortable in that identity? However if you are a lez, and you find women attractive...THEN WHY THE F*CK WOULD YOU WANT TO DATE A MANNISH DYKE?!?!

It makes no sense to me.

BeeRad said:
I completely agree with you that lesbian twins are disguesting

I have always said that I couldnt stand it...

Actually back in HS there were these two twins and at almost every party they would go at it for attention, I always left, just not my thing
So, uhhh, are these chicks still around?