GAY UF is drowning in a Sea of Salty Tears

Status
Not open for further replies.
That upsets you? Maybe it's upsetting because you and the jerk squad are feeling pretty guilty trying to hide it.

You seem to forget, they actually locked down their entire forum to hide theirs which they have had running since they arrived here but yeah, only point out the discussion by some of the posters on it here.

Doesn't matter. This is my last post here. Just felt you needed to be reminded of something you seem to have forgotten.

You seem to forget, they actually locked down their entire forum to hide theirs which they have had running since they arrived here but yeah, only point out the discussion by some of the posters on it here.

Doesn't matter. This is my last post here. Just felt you needed to be reminded of something you seem to have forgotten.
k

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers and nukes

Baby, come back. You can blame it all on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.