Food UF Fart Group? - EAT YOUR PEAS

Top Tip.

Buy the large sacks of flour and sugar at the wholesale club, then keep them happy in those Rubbermaid Cereal containers.

We buy bread flour in 20 pound sacks now :fly:
Also in bulk: brown rice, all kinds of dried beans, green and yellow split peas, lentils, ww pasta, dried shrooms, dried hot peppers, etc etc. We use big glass containers rather than the cereal type usually, but we have those, too..

And no sugar in bulk, we hardly use it.

Top Tip.

Buy the large sacks of flour and sugar at the wholesale club, then keep them happy in those Rubbermaid Cereal containers.

We buy bread flour in 20 pound sacks now :fly:
I do the same thing. It's cheaper than buying a fuckin' 10 pound sack of Robin Hood flour at the grocery store.

Plus I get a better choice of flours. I can buy a 20 pound sack of pastry flour, all purpose white, bread or even pizza flour if I want something with tons of gluten... I think the pastry flour is a buck more but the rest is dirt cheap. I've got sacks of white and pizza, and sometimes I'll mix the two if I'm making bread.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
I've concluded the instant pot is a magical curry making machine.

Cheap meat, some veg and a pile of spices or a shan box, and some yogurt or coconut milk or whatever. Sear the meat and take it out, cook the veg, throw everything in, hit some buttons, go do some other shit for 45 minutes and bam, curry with the meat all falling to pieces. Love it.

• Gravy
Reactions: SwimBikeRunCake