Baby UF’Huahua

2dc36ea936ae08a2fa2f6fbae44ef41c.jpg

Halloween costume. iPhone is going to be a majestic unicorn
C'mon @my little brony this post is for you 😂

See? I fuckin' told you.
He’s also super dumb.
Like he had a horrible week adjusting and pissing everywhere and omg it was horrid... and I wasn’t home for 3 days to oversee and monitor anything cuz I was at the hospital with my dying friend.

This weekend we got everything in order, shampooed the rugs and hasn’t had a single accident BUT he barks like crazy when we crate him (never crated before)
He will adjust soon I hope ...

He’s also super dumb.
Like he had a horrible week adjusting and pissing everywhere and omg it was horrid... and I wasn’t home for 3 days to oversee and monitor anything cuz I was at the hospital with my dying friend.

This weekend we got everything in order, shampooed the rugs and hasn’t had a single accident BUT he barks like crazy when we crate him (never crated before)
He will adjust soon I hope ...
Try draping the crate, make it into his little alone time cave, it'll help him feel secure.

or maybe it won't.

But it's something to try at least.

Try draping the crate, make it into his little alone time cave, it'll help him feel secure.

or maybe it won't.

But it's something to try at least.

So 1st night in the crate we did that and it worked
2nd night (last night) we didn’t cover him thinking meh he’ll be fine and omg he barked for an hour straight

BLANKET OVER THE CRATE IT IS!

So 1st night in the crate we did that and it worked
2nd night (last night) we didn’t cover him thinking meh he’ll be fine and omg he barked for an hour straight

BLANKET OVER THE CRATE IT IS!
If he barks while the crate is covered completely, give it a shake. A few times of that shit and within a few days he will learn not to awaken the earthquake god/godess.