Baby UF’Huahua

So I went to put her pee pad back and he tossed it out again. So I brought it back in and he went to pick it up again and I stomped my foot down on it and we had a Mexican stand off.
He yells across the room to his son “clearly Kianna doesn’t wanna cooperate with YOUR DOG son”

Like instantly trying to get his kid to hate me or whatever he was trying to accomplish.

We just keep giving each other dirty looks.

I’ll say it again. This is going to end badly
So let's back up. Why does your dog still need a pee pad?

So let's back up. Why does your dog still need a pee pad?

She is pee pad trained and she goes out doors.
She has a tiny bladder so she goes OFTEN so she goes on her pad when she needs to.
We walk her twice a day and she goes outside.

We are in a 4 story house so if she barks for pee by the time we get her down to the main floor and outside she has an accident

The IGH has lived in a house all his life and “hates” peeing outside cuz clearly the dog is in charge

She is pee pad trained and she goes out doors.
She has a tiny bladder so she goes OFTEN so she goes on her pad when she needs to.
We walk her twice a day and she goes outside.

We are in a 4 story house so if she barks for pee by the time we get her down to the main floor and outside she has an accident

The IGH has lived in a house all his life and “hates” peeing outside cuz clearly the dog is in charge
Her bladder is relative to her size.

What's IGH?

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
So are the dogs bff's now and everything is cool or are you, kiko, and iPhone sleeping in your car?

So this morning IGH started barking like crazy, causing my dog to bark , which she has NEVER EVER done at 7am while in her crate. I take her out at 8am every morning.. anyhoo IGH is going OFFFF and my BF puts his headphones on and rolls over and I’m like GO FUCKING SEE WHATS UP WITH YOUR DOG SND TEACH IT SOME DAMN MANNERS

At 8a I come down, let iPhone out and right on our beige dining room area rug there’s a huge log of shit the size of my dog.

I’m just gonna leave it there for my BF to pick it up cuz it ain’t my fkn problem.

Also, I think we will prob sleep in my Mazda tonight

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and nukes
Meet IGH.
He weighs 18lbs !!!!! I thought it was 10 max
Anyhoo he has the worlds longest nails (cringe)
It’s coat is super pretty and always looks sad.

42492017f3a03ba05c193f693a32840f.png