WTF UCSB shooting guy posted a creepy manifesto on YouTube. It's since been pulled...

fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥86,480
Steam
mattressfish
Of course World Star Hip Hop has some of the video posted here:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/05/24/elliot-rodger-video-confession_n_5385175.html

Even the kid's parents called the cops to report the fucked up videos their son was putting online. Apparently he hated that he'd never had a girlfriend, so he tried to shoot up the sorority house with all the hot chicks at UCSB, but they wouldn't answer the door. :lol:

He still managed to kill 7 people, including himself.

Of course World Star Hip Hop has some of the video posted here:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/05/24/elliot-rodger-video-confession_n_5385175.html

Even the kid's parents called the cops to report the fucked up videos their son was putting online. Apparently he hated that he'd never had a girlfriend, so he tried to shoot up the sorority house with all the hot chicks at UCSB, but they wouldn't answer the door. :lol:

He still managed to kill 7 people, including himself.

Old news !

He was also the son of the Hungary Games somebody something employee staff thing

So basically this guy goes on a shooting because he didn't get laid.

I don't think the problem is congress or NRA, I think it's a lack of sluts.

And his Father blamed Congress and the NRA. Great to see doughe bags acting like douche bags again on both sides of the political spectrum when a tragedy happens.

Great, let's blame political issues instead of dealing with mental health issues, that'll fix everything!

it's not just mental health, though. yeah, dude was fucking nuts, but he wasn't nuts in a vacuum, he was nuts in a society that treats women as objects, prizes to be awarded rather than living beings with free will.

think about every story, books and movies and TV. in most of them, the male protagonist is awarded his woman as a prize as the climax or resolution; everyone's is the protagonist of their own story.

"welcome to misogyny, where we get called sluts if we fuck you and shot if we don't"

does every dude that thinks like him go around actually killing women? no. but the number of people who think like him is higher than you'd think.

it's not just mental health, though. yeah, dude was fucking nuts, but he wasn't nuts in a vacuum, he was nuts in a society that treats women as objects, prizes to be awarded rather than living beings with free will.

think about every story, books and movies and TV. in most of them, the male protagonist is awarded his woman as a prize as the climax or resolution; everyone's is the protagonist of their own story.

"welcome to misogyny, where we get called sluts if we fuck you and shot if we don't"
All that fuckstick was missing was a fedora and a reddit account.

I'm worried that this whole "nice guy" schtick is something I'm going to have to explain to my daughter. "Yes Lily, the world is full of guys that will seem unassuming and undemanding who expect everything to be weighed on some sort of internal fuck-points system where you'll eventually be expected to give it up even though they were too chickenshit to declare their intentions before you invested time and energy into building a friendly, trusting relationship with them".

does every dude that thinks like him go around actually killing women? no. but the number of people who think like him is higher than you'd think.
I went through the "why can't i get a woman, why am I always friendzowned" phase in high school. Thankfully it didn't last long, I found myself with a decent group of friends with women that burp/fart/drink beer/tell people off just as much as guys do, and weren't afraid to tell me I was being retarded.

Most guys go through the same. We've got adolescent hormones telling us we need to find a woman to hook up with, but we can't, yet some of the 'popular' guys manage to do it, so add feelings of jealousy to that... I think dude here went through that, didn't grow out of it for whatever reason (family life, lack of friends, mental problems?), became obsessed with his situation, and eventually snapped.

I went through the "why can't i get a woman, why am I always friendzowned" phase in high school. Thankfully it didn't last long, I found myself with a decent group of friends with women that burp/fart/drink beer/tell people off just as much as guys do, and weren't afraid to tell me I was being retarded.

Most guys go through the same. We've got adolescent hormones telling us we need to find a woman to hook up with, but we can't, yet some of the 'popular' guys manage to do it, so add feelings of jealousy to that... I think dude here went through that, didn't grow out of it for whatever reason (family life, lack of friends, mental problems?), became obsessed with his situation, and eventually snapped.

some people never grow out of it because they find others who think like them and the echo chamber reaffirms their beliefs (a la /r/theredpill) but it's not as though the concept of the "friendzone" and the idea that sex is owed is out of the mainstream.

Last edited:
when someone first linked me to /r/theredpill I thought it was going to be some kind of meta roleplay area about the matrix akin to /r/outside

holy shit was I wrong :lol:

kViqsQU.jpg

some people never grow out of it because they find others who think like them and the echo chamber reaffirms their beliefs (a la /r/theredpill) but it's not as though the concept of the "friendzone" and the idea that sex is owed is out of the mainstream.
Thanks for /r/theredpill :lol:

Another thought, UCSB shooting dude grew up in hollywood as a rich kid with a rich dad, probably got everything they wanted growing up. Not capable of handling rejection, responding to it with anger instead of "hmm, what am I doing wrong?"