Trekking through Hotlanta...

What's in the area? I've only been through a couple of times.

Something prefferably close to 75

It takes a couple of hours to get from Canton to Atlanta, so I'd say 11:30-12ish. That'll give me some time to get lost.

That's way too early, I'm sure theac and pandora will have worn Blondie and me out way too much from a saturday night of hot A/V and colored glass art displays; and by A/V and colored glass art displays I mean hardcore sechs.

the only places I really go out to are bars...failing that, how about a bar with video games? D&B?

bistro/outdoor dining would be heavily dependent on the weather obviously...not looking like a good day for that http://www.weather.com/outlook/homeandgarden/home/wxdetail/30062?dayNum=2&from=weekend

maybe atkins park? that's near 75 http://www.atkinspark.com/ap2/location.html
Done! This sounds great.

That's way too early, I'm sure theac and pandora will have worn Blondie and me out way too much from a saturday night of hot A/V and colored glass art displays; and by A/V and colored glass art displays I mean hardcore sechs.

Don't be such a panty-waste. Get your kiester outta bed and have lunch with me and w_a_w.

My boss keeps telling me I have to go to Atlanta for at least a day to work on our campus there but I've been way too busy to leave town and I'm not giving up any more days off to work out of town. Bad enough I keep giving off days off to work in town. I have to meet some electricians 7am Sunday to fix some power issues in one of my main network closets.

:cool: I'm there
so you're buying a new car??
Indeed! I'll be leaving boobie marks on the frosty,wet surface.. errr I mean I'll be drawing dragons and hearts on the inside of the foggy windows... ok that comment killed itself. :eek:

I have to work sunday afternoon. By the time you get here I will need to start getting ready to go.
Man! I was hoping to meet our resident sechsae man. ;)

My boss keeps telling me I have to go to Atlanta for at least a day to work on our campus there but I've been way too busy to leave town and I'm not giving up any more days off to work out of town. Bad enough I keep giving off days off to work in town. I have to meet some electricians 7am Sunday to fix some power issues in one of my main network closets.
:( Do you get lunch off?

Indeed! I'll be leaving boobie marks on the frosty,wet surface.. errr I mean I'll be drawing dragons and hearts on the inside of the foggy windows... ok that comment killed itself. :eek:

Man! I was hoping to meet our resident sechsae man. ;)

:( Do you get lunch off?

you mean like this?
sexy_volvo.jpg