Too cute

failed3as.jpg

It is my cat's long lost cousin! :D

6444538c7353caff.jpg

Why do people put clothes on dogs? I don't get the fascination with it since it looks stupid and serves no purpose. Why do we have to try to infuse humanity into a freaking dog?

Why do people put clothes on dogs? I don't get the fascination with it since it looks stupid and serves no purpose. Why do we have to try to infuse humanity into a freaking dog?

Because its funny! And because at least in my case my dog seems to dig the attention.

But I want it known that Floptical bought the first piece of clothing for our dog. NOT ME. I simply bought the next ten pieces.

Calm down, it's not your dog. No one else but the owner likes it.

My Mother in Law buys her Jack Russell clothes and Haylee found her halloween costume (a pink top and tutu type outfit) and just knew it was for her and insisted that she wear it. The funny thing is, it actually fit Haylee except for the fact that her bum was hanging out the back. :fly: