GAY Today is Dukes birthday

No. Watching the original Macross, versus Robotech... I wanted to love Macross. But I can't, because the story elements of Macross are stupid. Do You Remember Love was the worst anime movie I ever wanted to love but couldn't.

Plus and Zero are awesome. So fuck you old man.

Southern Cross was such utter garbage, I skip over it to this very day anytime I watch Robotech.

I always judge people if they refer to it as the Argo, or as the Space Battleship Yamato.

Well, it was called the Argo on American tv. A lot of people who watched it in 79 / 80 would only know that name.

Man, the Thunderbirds are from even before my time.

Robotech, Voltron, Battle of the Planets, Tranzor Z, Star Blazers, those were the secret sauce.
You're missing Voltes V. Unless they did not air it here in the US.

@Duke your hookers and blow were returned to sender, but you're not missing out, they uhh... didn't fare too well on the trip. maybe next year, I'll pack em on ice or something.

The smart move is to pack the blow into condoms that the hookers then hide inside their hoo haas.

Then just have the hookers dress like soccer moms and no one will be the wiser!

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
The smart move is to pack the blow into condoms that the hookers then hide inside their hoo haas.

So, dead soccer moms won't raise suspicion?

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes

I guess after 68 years you really get to know the ins and outs of this business, eh?