To Register or Not to Register

Should sheep fucker be a registered sex offender?

• Total voters

ERage

Giant Member
Nov 7, 2005
Marklar
₥10
This story was too perfect for the UF crowd so I had to post it.

Source

Mich. Man Sentenced in Sheep Abuse Case

BATTLE CREEK, Mich. (AP) - A man who pleaded no contest to a sodomy charge involving a sheep says he should not have to register as a sex offender.

Jeffrey S. Haynes said the state registry is intended to keep track of people who have committed crimes against humans.

But Calhoun County Circuit Court Judge Conrad Sindt told Haynes at his sentencing hearing that once he is released from prison, he must register with the Michigan State Police Public Sex Offender Registry.

Haynes, 42, of Battle Creek, was sentenced Monday to 2 1/2 years to 20 years in prison. He entered the plea in January. A no contest plea is not an admission of guilt but is treated as such for sentencing purposes.

Tamara Towns, an assistant prosecutor for the county, argued that Haynes should be ordered to register as a sex offender because once out of prison, he could prey on children or vulnerable adults.

Haynes said he is not a violent person and would not assault children.

"The prosecutor is being real hard on me for what I did,'' he said. ``But I should not be treated as a child molester.''

A telephone call seeking comment was left Tuesday at the Marshall office of defense attorney John B. Sullivan.

Police said Haynes had sex with a sheep at a Bedford Township farm on Jan. 26, 2005. The animal's owner caught him on the property and the sheep was found injured.

Haynes was arrested in June after a DNA sample taken from the animal matched Haynes' genetic material.

Haynes has prior convictions for burglary, home invasion and uttering and publishing, and was on parole for burglary at the time of the sex crime.

-----------------------------------------------

Should this guy have to register as a sex offender just for being a Sheep fucker? I'm going to go with yes, just so the farmers can be aware that a convicted animal molester may be living next door to their livestock :lol:

"Haynes was arrested in June after a DNA sample taken from the animal matched Haynes' genetic material."

:lol:

elpmis said:
"Haynes was arrested in June after a DNA sample taken from the animal matched Haynes' genetic material."

:lol:

Yeah, I :lol:ed at that one too. At least he got the job done before he was caught.

Drool-Boy said:
I say no
What happens between a man, a sheep and several circus midgets is nobodys business but thier own.

I can respect that, as long as I get to imagine that the circus midgets are wearing snappy one piece jumpsuits and that mini-trampolines are involved in some way.

Oh sure, blame it on the sheep for acting sexy. It's not the sheep's fault! I ask you this, can a sheep act unsexy? I thought not. I suddenly crave popcorn and sex.

They think that just cause the guy fucked a sheep that he's going to molest children? I don't see the connection there.

bast_imret said:
They think that just cause the guy fucked a sheep that he's going to molest children? I don't see the connection there.

The likely connection has to do with his prior record and now assaulting a semi-defenseless animal. The guy has a history of taking whatever it is that he wants, what happens when he wants a woman, or a child?

Many psychologists point out that mass murderers and serial killers often get their start tormenting and abusing animals, sort of like practice for the 'real thing'. I'm not saying that this guy is either, but he has shown a pretty huge lack of restraint in his prior activities, there's no telling what he's capable of in the future.

(note: this opinion was bases solely on what was read here, on these forums. I reserve the right to be completely and totally wrong about this, in as flagrant a manner as I choose.)

reverendsaintjay said:
The likely connection has to do with his prior record and now assaulting a semi-defenseless animal. The guy has a history of taking whatever it is that he wants, what happens when he wants a woman, or a child?

Many psychologists point out that mass murderers and serial killers often get their start tormenting and abusing animals, sort of like practice for the 'real thing'. I'm not saying that this guy is either, but he has shown a pretty huge lack of restraint in his prior activities, there's no telling what he's capable of in the future.

(note: this opinion was bases solely on what was read here, on these forums. I reserve the right to be completely and totally wrong about this, in as flagrant a manner as I choose.)

Course it'd be nice if animal abusers had a list of their own. I sure would like to know if any of my neighbours have a history of putting puppies in microwaves, or shooting cats. *shudders* :mad:

I think he should have to register. With his past record and with the fact that de was desperate enough to fuck a sheep doesn't say much about his ability to distingush right from wrong. What if the urge strikes and there are no sheep nearby? I know that sounds funny, but Id say that he is not far from molesting children...