Tigers in Savannah!

I was driving done White Bluff and saw a small sign saying Tigers and went "They must mean something else than tigers at a car dealership"

How long are they going to be there? I would like to take my son.

And my father-in-law....

thrawn said:
i went to a zoo new cancun and couldnt believe half of the things there. they had stone walk-ways almost like bridges in between pits where they kept alligators with no railings. if you tripped, you were goin down. wife got done swimming with dolphins and i ask whats on the other size of the pool, oh those are the sharks. but there's a net in between, dont worry.
Meh, for the most part sharks won't bug you

I've been in a 'shark cage' surrounded by dozens and they weren't really interested in us :fly:

I've also been around them diving a few times, and snorkelling

ChikkenNoodul said:

I've been in a 'shark cage' surrounded by dozens and they weren't really interested in us :fly:

You are not filled with creamy goodness and cheese. They don't go for the booze, doesn't agree with their colons.

ChikkenNoodul said:

People don't realize that most sharks aren't like Jaws. They may snap at you if you're bleeding but otherwise they aren't going to travel across International waters to hunt you down for killing their Mom.

It's amazing how strong sharks are. Even little ones put up a hell of a fight if you catch one fishing. I've been fishing at the beach several times and could have swore I snagged a 6 foot great white considering the struggle I was having and pull out one around a foot long.

b_sinning said:
It's amazing how strong sharks are. Even little ones put up a hell of a fight if you catch one fishing. I've been fishing at the beach several times and could have swore I snagged a 6 foot great white considering the struggle I was having and pull out one around a foot long.
Yar, them's pretty much just a big muscle with teeth

I grabbed the dorsal fin on a 5-ft nurse shark once and she pulled me along like it was nothing

They were just there for a couple days. IT was a fundraiser event at the dealership. They were taking donations, and a % of every sale was going towards the conservation of the tigers that are going extinct. IT was for a good cause. And the cage was actually quite roomy.