Tigers in Savannah!

JJ Lady

Flaccid Member
Oct 26, 2004
4,543
0
0
41
Savannah, GA
Marklar
₥0.00
Marklar
M0
FlamingGlory said:
Cell phone pics?
yes. We didn't think to bring a camera until it was too late.

Drool-Boy said:
They let people walk right up to the fukin cage like that?
Yep. They were feeding them raw meat off of bamboo sticks. One guy touched one of their paws. I didn't have 5 bucks to feed them though :(
 

Mustard Dispenser

Filthy Mind Filthy Beard
Sep 30, 2004
64,996
32,028
1,323
51
Uranus
Marklar
₥41,333.46
Marklar
M41,333
Steam
heyfubuddy
JJ Lady said:
Yep. They were feeding them raw meat off of bamboo sticks. One guy touched one of their paws. I didn't have 5 bucks to feed them though :(


THAT sounds like a lawsuit waiting to happen.
Just ask that roy fagort how tame and docile them things are.
 

thrawn

Flaccid Member
Oct 13, 2004
14,850
0
0
Marklar
₥0.00
Marklar
M0
Drool-Boy said:
THAT sounds like a lawsuit waiting to happen.
Just ask that roy fagort how tame and docile them things are.


i went to a zoo new cancun and couldnt believe half of the things there. they had stone walk-ways almost like bridges in between pits where they kept alligators with no railings. if you tripped, you were goin down. wife got done swimming with dolphins and i ask whats on the other size of the pool, oh those are the sharks. but there's a net in between, dont worry.
 

Mustard Dispenser

Filthy Mind Filthy Beard
Sep 30, 2004
64,996
32,028
1,323
51
Uranus
Marklar
₥41,333.46
Marklar
M41,333
Steam
heyfubuddy
thrawn said:
i went to a zoo new cancun and couldnt believe half of the things there. they had stone walk-ways almost like bridges in between pits where they kept alligators with no railings. if you tripped, you were goin down. wife got done swimming with dolphins and i ask whats on the other size of the pool, oh those are the sharks. but there's a net in between, dont worry.


lol yeah but if you go missing or get mauled in mexico, no one will do anything about it:p
 

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
4,683
0
0
Planet Hell
Marklar
₥0.00
Marklar
M0
Nice pics, I love Siberian tigers :cool:

JJ Lady said:
Yep. They were feeding them raw meat off of bamboo sticks. One guy touched one of their paws. I didn't have 5 bucks to feed them though :(
That sounds like fun, I want to feed the tigers! Maybe one of my pesky neighbors...
 
S

smileynev

Guest
The South...:rolleyes:

Way to put her in a cage the size of a small car.

The feeding reminds me of the kid in some other backwoods country that got mauled because he thought he could pet the tigress's ear.