Thuper Bowl Thread!

Who is GOING TO WIN!?

• Total voters
Somebody just got a payday.

Booyah baby! Pays out 36:1 So I pulled a little over 700 bucks for that one. Seems like it was even more of a long shot when I bought the ticket.

Last edited:
:confused:

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/19-0-Historic-Championship-Englands-Unbeatable/dp/1600781500/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1202136717&sr=8-1"]Amazon.com: 19-0: The Historic Championship Season of New England's Unbeatable Patriots: Books: Boston Globe[/ame]

:lol:

51PBEqYnFyL._SS500_.jpg

What a horribly boring game

hey look its 7-3... hey look its 7-3... hey look its 7-3

good ending but I am glad I was busy during the first 6 hours of nothing

the comments :lol:

From the discussion: Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought...
'Give 'em Hell, Thomas: The Memoirs of President Dewey Mission Accomplished: Iraq's WMD Arsenal, and How We Found It Miracle on Iceski: Soviet Domination of Olympic Hockey in the 1970s'
'The Art of War by Donald Rumsfeld The Road to Glory: Highlights of the Mets 2007 Postseason The Late Show Wars: How Chevy Chase became the King Of Late Night Coaching My Way by Isiah Thomas'
'World Domination for Dummies: Adolph Hitler For Lack of a Country or Two the World Was Lost: Joseph Stalin, Intro by Hillary Clinton We could'a been Great: Supreme Commander General Hideki Tojo'

What a horribly boring game

hey look its 7-3... hey look its 7-3... hey look its 7-3

good ending but I am glad I was busy during the first 6 hours of nothing

Despite the score, it was actually one of the best games I've seen in recent years. Even before the 4th quarter nail biter.

Despite the score, it was actually one of the best games I've seen in recent years. Even before the 4th quarter nail biter.

My roomie said the same and he is a football dork so I am sure it was for you losers. As for someone who rarely watches the game, there was only 1 touchdown for over half the game.

Not saying it was a "bad" game cause the ending had me on the edge of my seat but having to wait over 2 hours for 1 score sucked. I literally started to burn/reformat the computer to occupy the down time.

My roomie said the same and he is a football dork so I am sure it was for you losers. As for someone who rarely watches the game, there was only 1 touchdown for over half the game.

Not saying it was a "bad" game cause the ending had me on the edge of my seat but having to wait over 2 hours for 1 score sucked. I literally started to burn/reformat the computer to occupy the down time.
you can't watch football for the touchdowns anymore than you can watch baseball for the home runs or soccer for the goals.