thrawn, it's your birthday????

Thorn Bird

Forum Mom
May 24, 2005
Marklar
₥65
happy, happy!!! i guess i haven't looked at the front page all day. :eek:

too bad i'm not there to give you birthday spankings on those nice cheeks. :D

is no one going to wish thrawn a happy birthday? we're all shits for missing it yesterday. c'mon...put it in a word problem, and i'm sure he'll forgive us all.

Thorn Bird said:
is no one going to wish thrawn a happy birthday? we're all shits for missing it yesterday. c'mon...put it in a word problem, and i'm sure he'll forgive us all.

I sent him a pic of my ballsac with "Happy birthday mikey!" scrawled upon it via PM. I think hes still "enjoying" it.

Drool-Boy said:
O MANDY!

Well you came and you gave without taking
but I sent you away, oh Mandy
well you kissed me and stopped me from shaking
And I need you today, oh Mandy
:lol:

That's what I was looking for

Thorn Bird said:

a word problem? :lol: nice

theacoustician said:
So why is thrawn Mandy? I know that's his name at ADF, but why?

that's drool's fault. i think i bought someone a barry manilow avatar, or had one myself and patty decided to namerape me to mandy. i ended up changing all my IM names to mandy also and forgot about it. it is a pivotal moment in a mans life when his mom asks him who mandy is.

Drool-Boy said:
O MANDY!

Well you came and you gave without taking
but I sent you away, oh Mandy
well you kissed me and stopped me from shaking
And I need you today, oh Mandy
Oh Mindy
You came and you found me a turkey
On my vacation away from worky

Edit/ Hippy Barthday

i thank you all even though mrs badonkadonk had to twist everyones arm except drool, he always remembers me :heart:

i was in the middle of sneezing when i saw that and experienced a new sensation, laughing while trying to grab my nose before the sneeze. it is beautiful :smooch:

that's my first birthday cake ever