WTF Thoughts on Cecil the African Lion's murder?

xQlkw7q.jpg
too soon

Im fairly certain someone is marketing this costume and while looking into that i saw that Caitlyn Jenner may be a big costume this Halloween. I informed my fb friends that anyone who does this is no longer someone I want to associate with

Im fairly certain someone is marketing this costume and while looking into that i saw that Caitlyn Jenner may be a big costume this Halloween. I informed my fb friends that anyone who does this is no longer someone I want to associate with
You seem like a fuddy duddy. People are there for our amusement. Laugh at people once in a while. Who gives a shit?

It's cruel.
Do you laugh at people who get caught on camera walking into a screen door and then post the video on the internet?

Do you laugh at fat people who are so fat that they have to use a scooter to navigate WalMart? .... I guess that's not a good one for you...

Do you laugh at people at all?

Life isn't so fucking serious all the time.

I can laugh at gay people, and then go to a gay pride parade and have a great time. Just because I laugh at people doesn't mean I'm being mean to them. I find it funny in a politically incorrect way. I actually get very upset and walk away when my uncle talks about banning gay marriage because he's actually serious about it and I know him and I will get into a seriously heated argument about it. but then I'll laugh along with him when I see a gay guy on tv with a completely flamboyant lisp.

Just because you laugh at something doesn't mean you agree with the people that think they're wrong. You're just laughing at something.

But you're all politically correct wimps around here so you wouldn't know how to laugh at life.

• Gravy
Reactions: plot and gee