Those of you in the Cleveland area, unfortunately

Shit.. There are gay people everywhere in this city! Almost as common as the black people..

Those maggots are all over the earth (well except for Iran of course) but it doesn't mean they congregate there.

And I think you are mistaken. That was the National Equality March you noticed outside your window.

sh*t.. There are gay people everywhere in this city! Almost as common as the black people..

picture.php

Last edited:
Those maggots are all over the earth (well except for Iran of course) but it doesn't mean they congregate there.

And I think you are mistaken. That was the National Equality March you noticed outside your window.

Nah we missed that. All the news channels refused to report on it.

But this is not a gay thread, so the above posts are irrelevant. Fly would you please do your clean up work? :heart:

I walk up gay street every day to get some lunch.. :fly: Maybe it's just my corner of DC.

Heck we even have a ton of gays in the embassy

Atlanta, I knew, was pretty gay. At least they have a really big gay black population.

But Minneapolis? That one suprises me.