This will waste your day...

For some reason the arrow keys don't work on my external keyboard when it's hooked up to the laptop :(

I need something to waste my day though... work just isn't cutting it today.

For some reason the arrow keys don't work on my external keyboard when it's hooked up to the laptop :(

I need something to waste my day though... work just isn't cutting it today.

That sucks cause the game is pretty awesome. Right now Coqui is probing it for weaknesses. In an hour, he'll come back stating that he got to level 16 and post a screenshot to prove it.

That sucks cause the game is pretty awesome. Right now Coqui is probing it for weaknesses. In an hour, he'll come back stating that he got to level 16 and post a screenshot to prove it.

That long, huh?

If I remember correctly its kinda disappointing cause it ends early

I must be doing something wrong. Every time I move the car near the ball, it just passes right through as if I'm not there. WTF?

It's fun, its really fun if you get going in a circle and slam the ball really hard knocking it into their goal at ludicrous speed.