This will be fun

wr3kt said:
security.jpg
Your bf I assume?

fly said:
Except you don't love us and write articles anymore. :hs:

I've had writers block, honestly. :(
School's killing my humor for now, but I have no doubt it'll giving me something funny to write about.

SpangeMonkee said:
beg for a job for me. I applied for this job. P L E A S E!
Unable to load site properly
Your current browser settings indicate that cookies are disabled. Cookies are required to properly access our site. To enable cookies, please refer to your browser's documentation for instructions.
Your job sucks. :fly:

fly said:
Your job sucks. :fly:

Posting Job Title Designer
TimeWarner Division Turner Broadcasting
Location United States - Georgia - Atlanta
Requisition # 36277BR
Position Type Full Time
Posting Job Description Qualifications: A BA in Graphic Design. Strong Graphic Design skills, strong communication skills, knowledge and love of Cartoons, strong work ethic, someone with initiative, good diplomatic skills. Able to take directions. Positive personality. Must be very proficient on Mac Computer with extensive knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Quark, as well as Microsoft Word.

Duties: Assist Adult Swim Art Director in designing and producing print graphics, marketing materials, and sales support materials for Adult Swim Programming block. Also assist with designing and approving Adult Swim consumer products such as DVDs, posters, T-shirts, and packaging.

Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers.

SpangeMonkee said:
Requisition # 36277BR
Position Type Full Time
Posting Job Description Qualifications: A BA in Graphic Design. Strong Graphic Design skills, strong communication skills, knowledge and love of Cartoons, strong work ethic, someone with initiative, good diplomatic skills. Able to take directions. Positive personality. Must be very proficient on Mac Computer with extensive knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Quark, as well as Microsoft Word.

Duties: Assist Adult Swim Art Director in designing and producing print graphics, marketing materials, and sales support materials for Adult Swim Programming block. Also assist with designing and approving Adult Swim consumer products such as DVDs, posters, T-shirts, and packaging.

Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers.

I think theac said they were requiring all applicants for that position to do the 'interview' on their knees.....apparently you would be spending most of your time there. :shifty:

SpangeMonkee said:
Requisition # 36277BR
Position Type Full Time

dammit I could totally do that job, I just lack a degree:(

SpangeMonkee said:
:p

theac just needs to hook it up for me. like print up 30 resumes and just leave them laying around.

that would be a schweet job. I wish there was something over there for a Chemical Engineer to do :(

Drool-Boy said:
dammit I could totally do that job, I just lack a degree:(

I have a job just like it and don't have a degree in Graphics. :( Nothing as cool as Adult Swim though. And I hate using Macs. And Quark sucks.