This place never has picture threads..

Candy said:
Yeah, another good indicator is the lack of nonsense posted while under the influence of Ambien.... ;)
still poppin' ambien, huh? daaamn. have you set a couch on fire or anything like that yet? that shit does not let you care about ANYTHING. I don't know how you like trippin' off that shit, not knowing anything the next day scares the fuck out of me. who knows what you're doing - hmm well I guess a burnt couch or something like that would clue you in ... maybe

elpmis said:
still poppin' ambien, huh? daaamn. have you set a couch on fire or anything like that yet? that shit does not let you care about ANYTHING. I don't know how you like trippin' off that shit, not knowing anything the next day scares the fuck out of me. who knows what you're doing - hmm well I guess a burnt couch or something like that would clue you in ... maybe

That was kind of a joke actually. The only time I take them (or, one that is) is when I can't sleep. I have a script for them - I don't take them after drinking anymore, and as soon as I pop ONE - I go to bed. Shawn on the other hand took two the other night (coulden't sleep) and had a few mystery conversations on his phone.

Actually, I have never used them for recreatrional purposes. Just to go to bed.

Candy said:
That was kind of a joke actually. The only time I take them (or, one that is) is when I can't sleep. I have a script for them - I don't take them after drinking anymore, and as soon as I pop ONE - I go to bed. Shawn on the other hand took two the other night (coulden't sleep) and had a few mystery conversations on his phone.

yah, rule of thumb with ambien, if you don't actually suffer from diagnosed insomnia and you pop one you will do some crazy shit and totally not remember any of it period

Candy said:

You need to take away that boy's phone, computer, and any other form of communication device and give him a Speak n Say to play with instead.

theacoustician said:
You need to take away that boy's phone, computer, and any other form of communication device and give him a Speak n Say to play with instead.
and maybe even a lite-brite would suffice

theacoustician said:

Next time if he won't some to bed I'm taking it all - the modem, phone, vehicle; shit I may have to lock him in somehow so he can't speak to the neighbors. Lucky for them he only takes them when he can't sleep either so it is very late by that time.

For the record: He thinks he needs TWO, which is how this shit happens. The reasoning behind this: he is twice my size and I take one.

Candy said:
Next time if he won't some to bed I'm taking it all - the modem, phone, vehicle; shit I may have to lock him in somehow so he can't speak to the neighbors. Lucky for them he only takes them when he can't sleep either so it is very late by that time.

For the record: He thinks he needs TWO, which is how this shit happens. The reasoning behind this: he is twice my size and I take one.

He tries to reason EVERYTHING like that. From alcohol to prescriptions to underwear. If we take/do/wear this much.....he has to have that much more. :fly: