This just in: wadie joins Useless Forums...

Haggis is the most disgusting gastronomical item ever to grace human presence. Eww.

I have bacon IN my pancakes. I fry up the bacon until it is nice and crispy. Then I crunch it up into bits and mix it in with the pancake batter. That leaves lots of room on the plate for butter and potatoes and eggs and sausages :drool:

Well, we now know why you have a few extra poungs. :fly:

:fly:

Its a shame, but then again you do see a few places that really support real ale in a big way. Theres a great pub in the centre of Aberdeen called The Prince of Wales, low oak beamed ceilings, stone walls, nice well used dark wood furniture for that authentic pub feel and best of all - 20 or so cask conditioned ales to choose from :>

oh to have beer money :(

Sounds like a lil' slice of heaven

Well, we now know why you have a few extra poungs. :fly:

:(

I haven't made that in ages, though, but damn is it good :drool:

Last night I has a 45 min swim and low fat yogurt with granola and a banana for dinner.

:(

I haven't made that in ages, though, but damn is it good :drool:

Last night I has a 45 min swim and low fat yogurt with granola and a banana for dinner.

Good job. I love swimming. Swimming laps is the one thing I can do for an extended period of time.

Good job. I love swimming. Swimming laps is the one thing I can do for an extended period of time.

I'd love swimming too if they hurried up and reopened the nearest pool :(

Sorry i'm just trying to provoke replies here, i'm very bored.

Plz explain what Santa is doing in this img:

64550e8178d670.jpg

I'd love swimming too if they hurried up and reopened the nearest pool :(

Sorry i'm just trying to provoke replies here, i'm very bored.

Yea, I need to find an indoor pool, but then with two kids, I very rarely would get the chance to go use it for lap swimming anyway.

Message for you sirs!

<Galen> if you get the chance waydee post that msn of mine if you could. I never got a chance to do it myself for a few members to add me
<Galen> now that I've lost my PM's etc.

[email protected]

so what do you think of a UK UF meet of sorts with chim and I when we come over? We are thinking next summer (2008)

so what do you think of a UK UF meet of sorts with chim and I when we come over? We are thinking next summer (2008)

If i'm available and you dont decide to do it somewhere silly like London, i'd perhaps be up for that :)

Crazy people like me who perfer sausage with their pancakes. :D

So wadie, are you a sausage or bacon person?

Thats too hard :( both are essential to a proper breakfast.

But if we're talking about as a general all round tasty foodstuff to be enjoyed any time of day it has to be the sausage. Nice fat herby porky lincolnshire sausages :drool: