This just in: Vilky McSugarbits joins Useless Forums...

V

Vilky McSugarbits

AUTO GENERATED THREAD

I just activated my account and will be here shortly to answer all questions. Give me something to talk about!

I'm here to avenge my real name that was stolen by AbortTheFetus so long ago. I'm also here to bother wr3kt and because other forums have become too stupid for my taste. :(

Vilky McSugarbits said:
I'm here to avenge my real name that was stolen by AbortTheFetus so long ago. I'm also here to bother wr3kt and because other forums have become too stupid for my taste. :(

lol, internet isnt stupid.

Vilky McSugarbits said:

A response!

Hellos sirs. My name is Anna. Tell us about yourself?

My usual handle is Vilkata. Most people that would know me here also know me as Wheaty McSugarbits. Thus the new handle. I am 23 and live in Wichita, KS....for now. I'm a college student attending WSU majoring in accounting.

Ummm, I also love internets?

Vilky McSugarbits said:
My usual handle is Vilkata. Most people that would know me here also know me as Wheaty McSugarbits. Thus the new handle. I am 23 and live in Wichita, KS....for now. I'm a college student attending WSU majoring in accounting.

Ummm, I also love internets?

i heard accounting blows dead goats. elaborate.

Well, accounting is unable to blow dead goats as accounting is not a person. Its an intangible element and thus is unable to blow these dead goats. On the other hand, there is a good chance that 1 in every 10,000 accounts could possibly have a dead goat fetish and therefor blow dead goats.

Vilky McSugarbits said:
Well, accounting is unable to blow dead goats as accounting is not a person. Its an intangible element and thus is unable to blow these dead goats. On the other hand, there is a good chance that 1 in every 10,000 accounts could possibly have a dead goat fetish and therefor blow dead goats.

That sounds like a statistics class that I might actually enjoy.

Vilky McSugarbits said:

are you that one accountant? cause then i think you found your place.

El Borracho said:
are you that one accountant? cause then i think you found your place.
Not yet, but upon getting my degree I may have to start a new lifestyle to make up for the happiness devouring black hole that my new profession will bring.

and self-felating bears are good people in my book.
http://www.vilkata.com/upload/penis_head.gif NSFW BUT IMAGE NAME IS NOT CORRECT

Vilky McSugarbits said:
So what you're saying is you're a Jew?

thrawn said:
I have seen that avatar somewhere else, me thinks...
Its my very own intellectual property that I blatantly stole from some people who went to the St. Louis Zoo.