This just in: trixiewabbit joins Useless Forums...

Coqui said:
Why do people always turn me on only when I'm at work?
i'd say it was just like old times if i thought you remembered me :dont:

Welcome! We're like AA but drunker and smarter and better looking. Actually, we're nothing like those quiters. But Welcome anyways.

Last edited:
b_sinning said:
Welcome! We're like AA but drunker and smarter and better looking. Actually, we're nothing like those quiters. But Welcome anyways.
thanks :D im a chemist, live for fun and am cute... so im nothing like those quiters either.

you, my dear trixie, take some AWESOME pictures. i'd love to hang some on my wall!! welcome, and ignore everyone but me and the people i approve of. pm me for a list. it's short. :fly:

Arátoeldar said:
The artist formally known as dreamwalker.

Welcome trixie to theac insane asylum. Your padded room will be ready shortly. I hope you enjoy your stay. :fly:

thanks. a padded room will be nice to keep me in once forum clausterphobia sets in from being stuck in this thread.

Thorn Bird said:
you, my dear trixie, take some AWESOME pictures. i'd love to hang some on my wall!! welcome, and ignore everyone but me and the people i approve of. pm me for a list. it's short. :fly:
thanks for the complement. they are mostly places in washington but some are from other places i travelled this summer. let me know what picture and what size i might just hook you up.