This just in: party weiner joins Useless Forums...

party weiner

Flaccid Member
Apr 19, 2006
Marklar
₥0
AUTO GENERATED THREAD

I just activated my account and will be here shortly to answer all questions. Give me something to talk about!

unless you're referring to south africa, i have no idea what sa stands for.

you need to have a functioning brain, a fair amount of respect, and a huge smart ass to fit in around here.

you qualify?

Thorn Bird said:
unless you're referring to south africa, i have no idea what sa stands for.

you need to have a functioning brain, a fair amount of respect, and a huge smart ass to fit in around here.

you qualify?

I feel I fit that bill.

party weiner said:
migrated over from teh [M].

does this mean I get banned on the spot?:(
You're only supposed to say that after you've been approved and when theac or fly isn't around for hard-core b7ing.

I am, of course, blowing smoke out my ass.

party weiner said:
WHERE ARE THE QUICKLIKE RESPONSES?

it's midnight. people around here work, and this place is not very active at night. i'm in the process of turning my cd collection into mp3s, which is the only reason i'm around.

party weiner said:
ok, I really came over from SA, does that speed up the banning process?
Considerably. Time is a wasting: Who on SA has been pimping this place?

Do you understand the concept of capitalisation?

What is your job?

Thorn Bird said:
it's midnight. people around here work, and this place is not very active at night. i'm in the process of turning my cd collection into mp3s, which is the only reason i'm around.

stupid me :( This is a Canadian server right?

sorry, just used to all the late night spam on the [M] servers and want to move away from that.

FlamingGlory said:
Considerably. Time is a wasting: Who on SA has been pimping this place?

Do you understand the concept of capitalisation?

What is your job?

I was using SA as a joke. I have never had or will have a account there. Job in real life? I work at Bayer (the dudes who make aspirin) as a Network Engineer.

well, i never went to THAT OTHER PLACE, but we don't talk about it much 'round these parts. we stick to intelligent conversation and ball bashing. it's just a bit more intimate in these parts, you see.

and no, to my knowledge, this isn't a canadian server. course, I'M the computer IDIOT around here and know nothing of the sort. :iono:

welcome, if you mean well. piss off if you don't. :D

Sorry about the capitalisation. I almost never use it for quick replys or if I had a ball busting day like today and just want to read/post the night away. Or if I have been drinking. Like I am right now.

Thorn Bird said:
well, i never went to THAT OTHER PLACE, but we don't talk about it much 'round these parts. we stick to intelligent conversation and ball bashing. it's just a bit more intimate in these parts, you see.

and no, to my knowledge, this isn't a canadian server. course, I'M the computer IDIOT around here and know nothing of the sort. :iono:

welcome, if you mean well. piss off if you don't. :D

I mean well. I have nothing on Canadians. Hell, I want to move away from Calianatzia (California, Oakland to be exact)