This just in: Krazed joins Useless Forums...

fly said:
suddenly so very elloquent. :D Welcome. Contrary to Drool-Boy's uppity post, he'll no doubt be asking for poop pics soon...
Well...:o I dunno mang. I can get down with the funny and the nonsense, but I'm also not dumb and appreciate coherent thought I guess. Thank you, and um. I'll start stocking up on poo pics. (and I promise plenty of mspaint goodness)

fly said:
Krazed, what is your stance on nuclear nonproliferation and its effect on the global trade of children?
I'm all for non-proliferation but it turns out the less nukes in the world, THE MORE CHILDREN. And so I think we're going to start launching THEM soon as a response to both overpopulation, and....terrists.

ERage said:
Hi and welcome to UF :)

Have you ever been down the Yellow River?
I'm afraid I have not. I've never actually been to China :( Spanish is kinda my language of choice at the moment. I'm gonna assume you meant that yellow river ;)

Krazed said:
I'm gonna assume you meant that yellow river ;)

That question has many possible dimensions :D

So where are you from (general area) and have you traveled anywhere exotic thus far in your life?

ERage said:
That question has many possible dimensions :D

So where are you from (general area) and have you traveled anywhere exotic thus far in your life?
lol it's a terribly loaded question.
I'm from San Diego CA, was born in NE (lived in lincoln for awhile), and now go to school in Memphis, TN. As far as exotic, i've been to puerto vallarta, Mexico, and Hawaii.
The family's not exactly the summer in maine, winter in aspen type, but I'm content :) I'll be in the exotic desert wastelands of Tucson this summer, though. I wish I had more fabulous locales to list. Though I have been to disneyland multiple times.

Krazed said:
I'm from San Diego CA, was born in NE (lived in lincoln for awhile), and now go to school in Memphis, TN. As far as exotic, i've been to puerto vallarta, Mexico, and Hawaii.
The family's not exactly the summer in maine, winter in aspen type, but I'm content :) I'll be in the exotic desert wastelands of Tucson this summer, though. I wish I had more fabulous locales to list. Though I have been to disneyland multiple times.

So how hare things going in the Blues Capitol of the world? Seen any good blues bands?

Welcome to :fly46:'s Insane Asylum. :heart:

Arátoeldar said:
So how hare things going in the Blues Capitol of the world? Seen any good blues bands?

Welcome to :fly46:'s Insane Asylum. :heart:
hey you! <3 I'm doing well. Things are crazy as this is exam week....it's tough to go to good shows when one is -21 but there's this kinda shady blues shack near school that I can smuggle into, and it's amazing.

Excited to be here :o

Krazed said:

I had no idea you were going to school in TN...you should come to atlanta some time :) lots of UF peeps here

why_ask_why said:
I had no idea you were going to school in TN...you should come to atlanta some time :) lots of UF peeps here
My roomate's from ATL! <3 I want to head down sometime. It sounds like a truly sexcellent city

why_ask_why said:
sexcellent, eh? that's only when you stay at my house :fly:
oh my :heart:

also. I haven't spammed my picture in 20 different myspace poses, one of which includes me making a kissy face yet!!! THEN you can internetworship me.

Krazed said:
oh my :heart:

also. I haven't spammed my picture in 20 different myspace poses, one of which includes me making a kissy face yet!!! THEN you can internetworship me.

I've seen your pics a zillion times on genmay :)