This just in: kotzbrocken joins Useless Forums...

Bubbles said:
There was no sexual innuendo involved, I was simply aying that you are turning this quiet little corner of the internet into a circus.
it was always a circus, you're just late to the party and unobservant.

kotzbrocken said:
This is also me. I like to play in fountains.

http://www.midiowa.net/~mhuston/lj/croquet/allenmefountain02.jpg

I guess I'm not yet 1337 enough yet to post pictures. Damn.

Whizzleteets, please do not refer to me as "retard." Retard is my middle name. And I don't typically go by my middle name. Ass ratchet.

PS--I totally hax0red his mom's ass last night.
More men for me. :drool:

Bubbles said:
It's just a little much to handle at one time, we're not trying to be rude. I was never a part of genmay, but the number one idea here is that it NEVER turns into what that was.
IMHO, any forum that has an "off topic" type of content has the potential to turn into something overrun by assbaskets.

CletusJones said:
IMHO, any forum that has an "off topic" type of content has the potential to turn into something overrun by assbaskets.

Well this is only the second forum I've ever been a part of. When we had the discussion on rules, content, how to make this place better, etc., I didn't really see what the point was because the "assbaskets" were few and far between. I see the point in that conversation now.

edit: you three new guys I really don't mean to be rude, but Pandora's reference to a frat house couldn't have put it better. You all seem a little hyper....it's like dealing with a whole flock of elpmis with out the interesting insanity. :fly:

Last edited:
Bubbles said:
Well this is only the second forum I've ever been a part of. When we had the discussion on rules, content, how to make this place better, etc., I didn't really see what the point was because the "assbaskets" were few and far between. I see the point in that conversation now.

edit: you three new guys I really don't mean to be rude, but Pandora's reference to a frat house couldn't have put it better. You all seem a little hyper....it's like dealing with a whole flock of elpmis with out the interesting insanity. :fly:
Because of the rules regarding content this place is what it is. Without them it would have become a mindless spamfest already. :heart: theac for keeping it "nice"

which new guys? I'm certainly not new, I've been here from the beginning. well, almost the beginning anyway.

CletusJones said:
Because of the rules regarding content this place is what it is. Without them it would have become a mindless spamfest already. :heart: theac for keeping it "nice"

which new guys? I'm certainly not new, I've been here from the beginning. well, almost the beginning anyway.

Not you, the three that got here in the last 2 days. Weezlewhatsit, Matthew Lillard, and this guy's thread.

Pandora said:
Which is why we need an "on topic" subforum, so there's a place people can go that can't get overrun.
indeed. however i feel that it could be delayed until our member base is larger. For now it's still easy to seperate between off and on topic thread.

Bubbles said:
Not you, the three that got here in the last 2 days. Weezlewhatsit, Matthew Lillard, and this guy's thread.
Ahh. I never pay attention to the "hi i'm new" threads, I guess genmay de-sensitized me.

Bubbles said:

i guess i never really considered myself 'hyper' by any forum's standards. yeah, i'm used to genmay-style post whoring, but even there i obviously wasn't doing a good enough job to get noticed.

it doesn't help that none of us really know what this forum is like (in terms of what you all find acceptable), we don't know any of you, and the fact that batsdontswim really is retarded.

now, i've only been here for a few days, but in those days i haven't posted anything in a thread that wasn't at least loosely on topic, or didn't contribute at all to the discussion. i'm not a mindless spambot, and neither are the two guys i invited to post here. also, just because i'm not capitalizing correctly doesn't mean i don't know how, i just got used to blasting out replies at genmay as fast as i could to keep up with the pace of the forum.

in short, it wasn't my attempt to change the pace or the manner of this forum at all. if that's what's happening, i want to apologize. i just thought it'd be cool to have a place to post with all the people who left genmay when it turned into a tard fest.

your pal,
mike

Whizzleteets said:
i guess i never really considered myself 'hyper' by any forum's standards. yeah, i'm used to genmay-style post whoring, but even there i obviously wasn't doing a good enough job to get noticed.

it doesn't help that none of us really know what this forum is like (in terms of what you all find acceptable), we don't know any of you, and the fact that batsdontswim really is retarded.

not that i want to be the asshat here (yes i do really) but if you don't know how a forum works it's considered polite to lurk for a while and get a feel for the lay of the land before posting your ass off.

also "trying to get noticed" can backfire (unless you are hella funny/original) - i've seen many a spamb0t brought down because they wanted interweb love (q|at where are you buddy ?? :p)

also i've not been here long either (i was at this places grandfather tho, and i've posted at cousins too) but i can tell you if you treat this place nothing like gay[m]en you should be :cool:

I guess that you hit my problem on the head.....the pace freaked my out. It seemed like you were all trying to say as much as you could as fast as you could as often as you could. By the time I decided I wanted to comment on anything, we were already 10 posts ahead. Maybe it's my fault.....I'm a bit set in my ways. :heart: