This just in: InnerMuse joins Useless Forums...

JJ Lady said:
Hmmm...who on earth could this be?

I've got just as much dirty on you as you have on me...if not more.

:p

Just as long as it stays dirty I'm happy, now let's get this thing started :D

OK...so it took me a long time to decide to give the forum address to this one. I was warning her to never open an NSFW link from Fly becaus ethey are usually gross. And she goes "Oh I can imagine..have you ever seen tubgirl?" Yeah...that was when I decided to give her the address.

JJ Lady said:
OK...so it took me a long time to decide to give the forum address to this one. I was warning her to never open an NSFW link from Fly becaus ethey are usually gross. And she goes "Oh I can imagine..have you ever seen tubgirl?" Yeah...that was when I decided to give her the address.

tubgirl is like fuckin' sesame street compared to some of the shit fly posts.

Welcome. What do you do for work? Most everyone on here is in IT (well, the guys are anyway) so sometimes they go off into these geek threads that are hard to follow. Don't get discouraged tho, someone like myself will come through and post some really interesting stuff! [cough]

Maybe the same thing twice; with updates; and pics....

Candy said:
Welcome. What do you do for work? Most everyone on here is in IT (well, the guys are anyway) so sometimes they go off into these geek threads that are hard to follow. Don't get discouraged tho, someone like myself will come through and post some really interesting stuff! [cough]

Maybe the same thing twice; with updates; and pics....
That's assuming she doesn't put her cellphone in the camera bag, thinking its the camera...

Candy said:
Welcome. What do you do for work? Most everyone on here is in IT (well, the guys are anyway)

I used to be in IT but I gave it up to become a street pimp. Better $$$. So uh, you looking for any spare income? I have some part time positions open on 3rd shift...prime earning hours. Great dental plan...if one of my girls' has a tooth ache I just deliver a quick motion using the back of my hand which will quickly remove the painful tooth.