This just in: eNforcer joins Useless Forums...

eNforcer

Giant Member
Jan 11, 2007
Marklar
₥0
AUTO GENERATED THREAD

I just activated my account and will be here shortly to answer all questions. Give me something to talk about!

Haha yep, I don't know what I'm doing up so late. Kinda funny how I found this place.

I was searching google for "genmay asmallorange" as the search is gone on genmay now and wanted [M] reviews of asmallorange... and found a link to this site through one of IRobertI's posts.

Everyone looked so familiar decided to register.

there's a reason everyone here looks so familiar ;) welcome!
tell us a bit about yourself. preferably something interesting and that we can hold against you later :)

Oh yeah, what's yer nitro truck setup?

It's a beat to hell Monster GT .21, I just repaired the entire front end of it.

I bought the truck used for $30 from a friend who smashed it into a curb at full throttle. I fixed it up enough to run it around a bit and then smashed it up again rendering it useless. It's all good now... saving up the monies to get some sweet hop-ups :)

It's a beat to hell Monster GT .21, I just repaired the entire front end of it.

I bought the truck used for $30 from a friend who smashed it into a curb at full throttle. I fixed it up enough to run it around a bit and then smashed it up again rendering it useless. It's all good now... saving up the monies to get some sweet hop-ups :)

Sounds fun :lol:, when I last did R/C cars they were 90% electric, seems to be the other way around now.

I just finished cleaning up my ancient Team Losi JRX2 a couple weeks ago, all it needs is a new shock collar now :fly:

I'm sure I could look it up, but it gives you something to talk about. ;)

What is a nitro setup?

edit: Are you oldschool [M]? Your name looks familiar.

Last edited:
I'm sure I could look it up, but it gives you something to talk about. ;)

What is a nitro setup?

You know, nitrous oxide. Little honda's with a 20 shot rolling around waiting to hit the little red button.

Edit: miniature fire extinguisher included :fly:

pics of pissing off 80 year old golfers :lol: that's just awesome
if you don't go outside, how the hell do you test your cars? do you have some sort of intricate labrynth that rivals those of naked mole rats? do naked mole rats drive your cars?

huhwha?
Then what do you have for breakfast?:wtf:
I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast.
pics of pissing off 80 year old golfers :lol: that's just awesome
if you don't go outside, how the hell do you test your cars? do you have some sort of intricate labrynth that rivals those of naked mole rats? do naked mole rats drive your cars?
hahahaha, def need pics of naked mole rats in the car.