This just in: drumtboy joins Useless Forums...

D

drumtboy

AUTO GENERATED THREAD

I just activated my account and will be here shortly to answer all questions. Give me something to talk about!

Now onto the important questions:

Are you fan of dueling?

Have you ever wiped out a sleepy South American village on the suspicion of them being blonde girl sex slave transporters?

What are your feelings on hedgehog taxidermy?

If I were to build a library and staff if with CONAN THE LIBRARIAN would you check out books there or be a pussy and go to the public library?

conan the LIBRARIAN.jpg

djdouchebag said:
zomg new.

How'd you find the place?
actually i've known about this place since it started, read everyonce and a while. i learned about it at.....that other forum :shifty:

fly said:
Would you prefer a beer enema, then have to drink it, or would you rather have a nipple shaved off?
well my nipples are pretty hairy as it is, maybe if you could get the nipple AND the hair i could take care of two problems at once

KNYTE said:
Now onto the important questions:

Are you fan of dueling?

Have you ever wiped out a sleepy South American village on the suspicion of them being blonde girl sex slave transporters?

What are your feelings on hedgehog taxidermy?

If I were to build a library and staff if with CONAN THE LIBRARIAN would you check out books there or be a pussy and go to the public library?

are we talking about wild west dueling or fruity ruffles and swords dueling?

i would never step foot in south america....that's why i send chuck norris to murder an entire village, bring me back a blonde girl or two, and drink the water

eh, indifferent

since i'm a poor college student, i'd steal books from the public library and use them to stock my own. and conan the librarian doesn't scare me, that mother fucker's on MY payroll

fly said:
Are you into anal docking at all? If you don't know what it is, click on the ad at the top that say like 'wtf is this'
er, who with the what now?

fly said:
I'm in. What do you want to pass back and forth?
sea urchins? pffft. KNYTE you already brought up stuffed hedgehogs ( :fly: ), might as well use one of those.

er, maybe not....i am pretty ticklish