[Article] This is your MMS thread now! New rule: Only post your own content

Status
Not open for further replies.
im surprised that armies are not using it as a torture device
Every once in a while I get some music in a foreign show i am really digging. Been watching a Turkish show and the guys was singing about how if you fuck up Allah is going to slap your dirty forehead, possibly even kick you in your dirty forehead. See, I would never get that kind of insight and guidance in American Tv. Now if I could stop saying to the wife "I will slap your dirty forehead Teresa!!" I'd be all set. :fly:

I'm now (just got it Saturday!!!) enjoy Bollywood on 178 cm. of non-OLED LED tv.:cool:

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant and adi
Every once in a while I get some music in a foreign show i am really digging. Been watching a Turkish show and the guys was singing about how if you fuck up Allah is going to slap your dirty forehead, possibly even kick you in your dirty forehead. See, I would never get that kind of insight and guidance in American Tv. Now if I could stop saying to the wife "I will slap your dirty forehead Teresa!!" I'd be all set. :fly:

I'm now (just got it Saturday!!!) enjoy Bollywood on 178 cm. of non-OLED LED tv.:cool:
dammit i cant recommend a single movie to you i cant take on that kind of karma :p:D

• Haha
Reactions: wetwillie
191008146n7n3166b74r31.jpg

My Adirondack chair is nicer , for one ; armrest 's hold at least two pints and a plate with room left for your arms .They fold and lock , western red cedar , opaque blood sinew glaze . . .

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
Status
Not open for further replies.