[Article] This is your MMS thread now! New rule: Only post your own content

Status
Not open for further replies.
winter is far too complicated
But mentally soothing.
Winter allows us to say "oh snap, it's just not the season to do that, I'll do it next year." You season-less folks just have to live with the fact you're lazy and that shit is never getting done. Then you get depressed with that grim reality and next thing you know yer a FloridaMan.

But mentally soothing.
Winter allows us to say "oh snap, it's just not the season to do that, I'll do it next year." You season-less folks just have to live with the fact you're lazy and that shit is never getting done. Then you get depressed with that grim reality and next thing you know yer a FloridaMan.
Hey dont be a dick

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD
But mentally soothing.

what the hell man

• Haha
Reactions: wetwillie
191008606Resized20191008173943.jpg

But honestly, I do like how the seasons add a sense of urgency to some shit. Forced prioritization. Maybe it's because I can be such a procrastinator at times. That or I just start into something new and just sort of

I know what you meant, and I miss it.

• Gravy
Reactions: Frau Blugher
Status
Not open for further replies.