[Article] This is your MMS thread now! New rule: Only post your own content

Status
Not open for further replies.
220424418IMG84251.jpg
What o_O

Work got it.
She quiet.

Supposed to be designed for nylon and carbon fiber impregnated stuff.
So enclosed to keep the heat in and prevent warping (even though the top is wide open, do they make a cover that goes over the top?)

And I'm guessing a hardened nozzle to handle CF. If it's brass, don't run CF filament through it.

So enclosed to keep the heat in and prevent warping (even though the top is wide open, do they make a cover that goes over the top?)

And I'm guessing a hardened nozzle to handle CF. If it's brass, don't run CF filament through it.
Top was damaged in shipping so it isn't on there.
Came with different nozzles, more than just a spare of each common diameter. Haven't dug into it too much, a coworker led this purchase

broken already?
We got asked if we wanted it on the network. I said I didn't see what the point was cause there's no camera so you still need to watch it and make sure it gets the first layer down right.
Coworker said she'd like it so that we didn't have to fumble around with SD cards and who has the reader and such.

Apparently it was going to be easy enough to implement her choice that it was a wash, so the IT guy started messing with it. Then he needed to order something or other and it will end up printing only from this one computer it is next to and not any one on the network. Now its down till Monday and we need to print some shit so I'll get paid to do it at home.

Womp womp.

Requisition a Raspberry Pi (doesn't have to be a new one) and set up an Octoprint server. And a webcam so you can remotely watch your first layer.

Status
Not open for further replies.