[Article] This is your MMS thread now! New rule: Only post your own content

Status
Not open for further replies.
2201318216652719481.jpg

I remember you saying something about that the other day, but didn't know if it was all of them. How did litter box training go?
Yeah there were 3 but one was killed by the bobcat. So only 2 now. They were litterbox trained already. I setup 2 litter boxes because the large black cat Lucy is the boss and won't share with the smaller tiger cat.

Yeah there were 3 but one was killed by the bobcat. So only 2 now. They were litterbox trained already. I setup 2 litter boxes because the large black cat Lucy is the boss and won't share with the smaller tiger cat.
My ex was always on about you need 1.5 litter boxes per cat. Our apartment still smelled like cat piss half the time.

I don't think my place smells?? But my sinuses are all fucked up so probably not the right person to ask 😂
It was just those stupid cats and three litter boxes in a small space and one who thought she could pee anywhere and like I could write an august style post about this but... >.<

• Haha
Reactions: august
wtf outdoor cats that were litter box trained?

wtf outdoor cats that were litter box trained?
I think the prior owner had a litter box in the barn for them during the winter. Or they were someone's pets and got lost, found their way to the prior owner. All of the strays that my family ever took in when I was a child were litterbox trained. Something comes natural to cats I guess.

I think the prior owner had a litter box in the barn for them during the winter. Or they were someone's pets and got lost, found their way to the prior owner. All of the strays that my family ever took in when I was a child were litterbox trained. Something comes natural to cats I guess.
It comes naturally to a total of ZERO of our indoor/outdoor cats.

• Gravy
Reactions: Domon
Status
Not open for further replies.