[Article] This is your MMS thread now! New rule: Only post your own content

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and a gator at the golf course before I had my teeth bleached.
That's way too far away to be dangerous.

Also how much did you pay to have your teeth bleached? I can do it for a buck seventy five and will even throw your tongue, mouth, face, hair, neck, and shirt into the deal.
We believe in holistic bleaching here at Hips Modern Dentristry. Watch for my ads on your favorite social media, scan the QR code and get an amazing 20% off your initial consultation.

• Gravy
Reactions: JAXvillain
That's way too far away to be dangerous.

Also how much did you pay to have your teeth bleached? I can do it for a buck seventy five and will even throw your tongue, mouth, face, hair, neck, and shirt into the deal.
We believe in holistic bleaching here at Hips Modern Dentristry. Watch for my ads on your favorite social media, scan the QR code and get an amazing 20% off your initial consultation.
Will you guarantee you aren't using the same bleach you use to change your (anal) ringtone?

• Haha
Reactions: HipHugHer
I think I have that exact same table & chair set
Teak wood, and I hit it with a power-washer every few years then put fresh oil on it and it looks like new. Keep on like that and itll out last us all.

Did yours come with 6 chairs?! Possible negotiating point there.

I think I have that exact same table & chair set
Teak wood, and I hit it with a power-washer every few years then put fresh oil on it and it looks like new. Keep on like that and itll out last us all.
No fucking way! Did yours come with 6 chairs? Possible negotiating point there.

Will you guarantee you aren't using the same bleach you use to change your (anal) ringtone?
Bleach is just a chemical. If you put it in your ringtone it's ringtone bleach. If you put it in your ass it's ass bleach.
Don't blame the worker for the managers choices.

211025990IMG20211025164320022HDR.jpg

Thats mine, with maybe 4 years of patina on it
Nice! Question...we'd destroy this thing if we left it outside, right? We have a shitty set out there now that's built for it. We'd have to leave this in the garage until we have a house with a screened in pool and overhang(what we're shooting for anyway)

Nice! Question...we'd destroy this thing if we left it outside, right? We have a shitty set out there now that's built for it. We'd have to leave this in the garage until we have a house with a screened in pool and overhang(what we're shooting for anyway)
No man, its teak, itll be fine ouside.
That table will last forever. About the only thing that will ruin it is fire.

teak is pretty much indestructible. Wash it once in a while, thats it.

Theres a reason there are 300 year old boats made outta it

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
Well fuck! We were so excited for this table but they told us they decided not to sell. I upped my offer to $400 but they still want to keep it. Fuck! They said $500, make us an offer. $400 should have gotten it.

Status
Not open for further replies.