[Article] This is your MMS thread now! New rule: Only post your own content

Status
Not open for further replies.
210830195image000000.jpg
I saw that too! :lol:

Printing my intake so last night I ordered 4 rolls of filament, arrived before I woke up.
Work them wage-slaves, Amazon!
Yeah, they've started doing overnight deliveries, which actually makes a ton of sense. They probably calculated that they could get 10-20% more deliveries done when traffic levels are low.

Yeah, they've started doing overnight deliveries, which actually makes a ton of sense. They probably calculated that they could get 10-20% more deliveries done when traffic levels are low.
Kinda excited for the fulfillment center that's set to open on the outskirts of Albuquerque for this reason.

However, also kinda wary of how badly everyone seems to think Amazon treats their workers.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
Kinda excited for the fulfillment center that's set to open on the outskirts of Albuquerque for this reason.

However, also kinda wary of how badly everyone seems to think Amazon treats their workers.
I hear all that too. Although an acquaintance started up an Amazon delivery service with seed money from Amazon. He's quite happy and his people *seem* happy.

Is this something they just started in Florida? Amazon has been doing overnight (4am to 8am) for a while now here. Some items are free overnight and some cost a few $ extra.
Depends on what the warehouse closest to you has in stock I guess.

Edit: Thinking about it, I guess I'm just lucky enough to have one that close to me.

Is this something they just started in Florida? Amazon has been doing overnight (4am to 8am) for a while now here. Some items are free overnight and some cost a few $ extra.
Depends on what the warehouse closest to you has in stock I guess.

Edit: Thinking about it, I guess I'm just lucky enough to have one that close to me.
I noticed it in the last couple of months.

I don’t know if those are real or not, but the actual LD Creme Pies are great! It would make sense they’d be good as a cereal too, like mini chocolate chip cookies are.

• Love
Reactions: wetwillie
I don’t know if those are real or not, but the actual LD Creme Pies are great! It would make sense they’d be good as a cereal too, like mini chocolate chip cookies are.
Totally real. I didn't buy any, but I saw them and thought "Our God is an awesome God."
Then I took a pic and sent it in.

Status
Not open for further replies.