[Article] This is your MMS thread now! New rule: Only post your own content

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before anyone starts thinking I'm too noble-hearted: today I met a human child looking incredibly miserable sitting by an uncovered front door, in the rain. Asked if he was alright and he didn't respond, probably stranger danger. To give some vague context; I was at that house for work and in that context I'm probably one of the most trustworthy strangers. Not that some less than 10yo kid would know that.

So I just let him sit there.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
210619344IMG91311.jpg

• Haha
Before anyone starts thinking I'm too noble-hearted: today I met a human child looking incredibly miserable sitting by an uncovered front door, in the rain. Asked if he was alright and he didn't respond, probably stranger danger. To give some vague context; I was at that house for work and in that context I'm probably one of the most trustworthy strangers. Not that some less than 10yo kid would know that.

He'll get hungry eventually and give it up. It's not like he was in an alley, curled in a ball. You're still golden for saving the baby 'chuck.:cool:

Serial killer vibe from this post

• Haha
Status
Not open for further replies.