[Article] This is your MMS thread now! New rule: Only post your own content

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only reason 90% of that shit is even there to clean up after in the first place is because there's a female in the house. Men don't need all that crap.
You're kidding, right?

This is the same set of men that frame sportsball jerseys of their favorite man crushes to put on the wall and need 15 TVs to make sure they don't miss any of the action.

You're kidding, right?

This is the same set of men that frame sportsball jerseys of their favorite man crushes to put on the wall and need 15 TVs to make sure they don't miss any of the action.

There's a reason I said "men" instead of "males".

190521358Image11.jpg
If you'd stayed in school and not on your back, you may have been able to write a better note.

Men are notoriously messy people; ever seen a bachelor pad? :lol:
PUl-eeze - ladies make a terrible mess of the bathroom and are terribly sloppy cooks. All'yal.

Ever seen a single ladies pad? Bloody pad laying in the garbage of her bathroom,eh? Don't stare at it, the flies don't like you watching while they eat.

Men are notoriously messy people; ever seen a bachelor pad? :lol:

That's not having truckloads of crap to clean up after. That's just not cleanibg the few things you actually need. Your one plate, your one fork, your one frying pan.

It's not until women enter the picture that suddenly you "need" 10x more kitchen utensils than there are people to use them. 10x more places to sit than there are asses to sit in them. 10x more hygiene products than there are bodies. 20x more clothes than you can wear in a week. Etc. Etc.

That's not having truckloads of crap to clean up after. That's just not cleanibg the few things you actually need. Your one plate, your one fork, your one frying pan.

It's not until women enter the picture that suddenly you "need" 10x more kitchen utensils than there are people to use them. 10x more places to sit than there are asses to sit in them. 10x more hygiene products than there are bodies. 20x more clothes than you can wear in a week. Etc. Etc.
Do you bother to think before you post, or do you just channel Al Bundy stereotypes and then pat yourself on the back for how clever you think you're being?

You should at least wrap the pricks up is some TP. Some ladies wrap them in a plastic bag or such. It is a dilemma - seriously.
oh fair. but also that means y'all have to stop giving us shit about using more TP than you. we have to wipe every time even if we just pee, we have periods & products to wrap, and we get period shits where our bholes act like neverending PB dispensers & no matter how many times we wipe there's somehow more (thanks, prostaglandins) :lol:

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
oh fair. but also that means y'all have to stop giving us shit about using more TP than you. we have to wipe every time even if we just pee, we have periods & products to wrap, and we get period shits where our bholes act like neverending PB dispensers & no matter how many times we wipe there's somehow more (thanks, prostaglandins) :lol:
I personally have no issue with that. I've had 3 wives(on #3, 2 daughter(+ 3 steps) and have never been informed of or made notice of period shits. I like washing my dick in the sink a few times a day - my wife appreciates the effort. Yes, I am circumcised. It's been nice sharing.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
I personally have no issue with that. I've had 3 wives(on #3, 2 daughter(+ 3 steps) and have never been informed of or made notice of period shits. I like washing my dick in the sink a few times a day - my wife appreciates the effort. Yes, I am circumcised. It's been nice sharing.
oh it's one of those common complaints/tropes from dudes where they're like "I just don't understand how women use so much TP, like do I have to show her what an appropriate amount to use is? is she just tearing off great big giant wads bc she likes flushing money down the toilet? does she think we own TP stocks?" bc they forget how many extra functions we have

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL and wetwillie
oh it's one of those common complaints/tropes from dudes where they're like "I just don't understand how women use so much TP, like do I have to show her what an appropriate amount to use is? is she just tearing off great big giant wads bc she likes flushing money down the toilet? does she think we own TP stocks?" bc they forget how many extra functions we have
I may use more TP than the wife. I'm a soft-swirl 3 times a day guy, she's more like "shit a major long once a day". Sometimes it's like wiping a marker for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.