[Article] This is your MMS thread now! New rule: Only post your own content

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get the kid on a daily allergy med and as long as they're careful about things it can be fine.
Everything I've read says this isn't a thing, but somehow after an adjustment period I was never allergic to my own cats - but would start leaking if I went to someone's house that had them.

Get the kid on a daily allergy med and as long as they're careful about things it can be fine.
No. Some people don't WANT to dump something extra in their body on the daily, it's just not worth it. It's like air fresheners (imo) - air freshener is just MORE SHIT in the air. The original irritant is still there. Allergy shots - ok, if you are an adult, make that decision for yourself.

No. Some people don't WANT to dump something extra in their body on the daily, it's just not worth it. It's like air fresheners (imo) - air freshener is just MORE SHIT in the air. The original irritant is still there. Allergy shots - ok, if you are an adult, make that decision for yourself.
Okay drama queen

Okay drama queen
How is that drama queening? Allergy medicine just thwarts a bunch of natural defense mechanisms. That is some real BS for a guy who doesn't believe in supplements., Your allergy medicine is a supplement to your body. Cocaine is too. ffs. shaking head at clouds . . .

We can’t have a kitten anyway it was hard enough finding a rental house that accepted dogs. When we hopefully buy in the next year or so that will be different. not to mention the kitty will only be 5 weeks when we go home and my sister lives 18 hours away from me.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
ALLERY MEDS ARE MAKING THE FROGS GAY
I was just being dramatic - for fun. But yeah, I am slightly against spot treatments for something you might just need to avoid. I really love cats, I have owned 2 cats. But when I was about 29 I had to clean out a house where an old lady died with her cats. I seem to have developed a strong allergic response to cat dander. I can't take being around cats for very long. :( Here kitty, kitty. Good kitty - stop right there so I can look at you.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
I was just being dramatic - for fun. But yeah, I am slightly against spot treatments for something you might just need to avoid. I really love cats, I have owned 2 cats. But when I was about 29 I had to clean out a house where an old lady died with her cats. I seem to have developed a strong allergic response to cat dander. I can't take being around cats for very long. :( Here kitty, kitty. Good kitty - stop right there so I can look at you.
You could if you took allergy meds!

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
Status
Not open for further replies.