[Article] This is your MMS thread now! New rule: Only post your own content

Status
Not open for further replies.
A buddy of mine told me he went go karting and axe throwing this past weekend. At one location. I'm sure he didn't mean it as a combined sport!? Right?

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
A buddy of mine told me he went go karting and axe throwing this past weekend. At one location. I'm sure he didn't mean it as a combined sport!? Right?

Xtreme karting?

Mobile ax throwing?

Motorized weaponized roller derby?

If he lives below the Mason Dixon line it's just a regular weekend.

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings
I don't know about all this talk about beers. All I know is if it ain't Natural Light or Coors I'll drink it, but I prefer either a Busch Light or a Dragon's Milk. I even drank Bud Light the other day when I was in a tight spot. Damn pizza joint was out of PBR.

Did they have axe throwing?
I've been to plenty of indoor / outdoor tracks and none had axe throwing.
No biggie. Just seemed odd.
No axe throwing.

They did allow the juniors and the adults on the track at the same time (in the same karts), though, so I got to give the children a lesson on picking your line, despite having a far inferior power:weight ratio than they did, by beating them by a little more than 4 seconds a lap.

Xtreme karting?

Mobile ax throwing?

Motorized weaponized roller derby?

If he lives below the Mason Dixon line it's just a regular weekend.

Well, the other guy standing with us said "Axe throwing at the go kart place? Sounds hipsterish".
I've seen lots of tracks and paintball combos though.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
No axe throwing.

They did allow the juniors and the adults on the track at the same time (in the same karts), though, so I got to give the children a lesson on picking your line, despite having a far inferior power:weight ratio than they did, by beating them by a little more than 4 seconds a lap.

Never let the kids win. When they finally earn the victory, they'll be excited as all hell and you'll feel old. :lol:

Well, the other guy standing with us said "Axe throwing at the go kart place? Sounds hipsterish".
I've seen lots of tracks and paintball combos though.

Hipsters?

Must've been foam rubber axes and helmets and knee pads and orange cones and a safe space for those for whom that was just too violent.

Sorry, I thought I was reading uf/poolytic

• Haha
Reactions: Immigrant
Status
Not open for further replies.