[Article] This is your MMS thread now! New rule: Only post your own content

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mostly agree but maybe suicidal folks may take others’ feelings into consideration. I’ll admit, I was suicidal for a time and my intent was to make sure nobody close to me would find me or have to clean up anything. Which is weird, because the cleanup should’ve been the last of my worries for them.
Instead of saying "kill yourself at home", I think it would be better to point out the trauma they would create for passengers and whomever is driving the train. The whole "kill yourself at home" just seems to reinforce the idea that they should in fact kill themselves anyways. Just stick to the "don't do it here" part at the very least.

We have a bridge here called by some “The Suicide Bridge”. It had hotline signs, etc, everywhere. They finally had to install a chainlink cover over the whole thing to keep people from jumping.

Instead of saying "kill yourself at home", I think it would be better to point out the trauma they would create for passengers and whomever is driving the train. The whole "kill yourself at home" just seems to reinforce the idea that they should in fact kill themselves anyways. Just stick to the "don't do it here" part at the very least.

Isnt that what the last line in the poster says?

Imagine? Seen it. Live and "pics or it didn't happen - that way".

Ok, I'm just being creepy and creaky. But yeah.

Ive seen my share of gross stuff (including a human head the size of a basketball) but never have seen someone hit by a train and spread out over a half mile.

"Public suicides frequently hurt other, innocent people. Consider yourself and others. Don't do it. "

• Gravy
Reactions: august and tre
Ive seen my share of gross stuff (including a human head the size of a basketball) but never have seen someone hit by a train and spread out over a half mile.
I have. Kid, playing on tracks. Somehow half his head intersected with a train wheel. Cut him off right above the ears/eye line. Amazingly clean. That was all 8X10's for work . . the attorney never actually looked at the pics. Next door neighbor when I was about 12 was creamed due to 2 guys drag racing in our neighborhood. Her head was popped like a melon. Seen that from maybe 25' away. Nice lady :(

19120999300100lrPORTRAIT00100BURST20191209123231730COVER.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.