[Article] This is your MMS thread now! New rule: Only post your own content

Status
Not open for further replies.
190527902ResizedIMG3622.jpg

I just parked my GTI, closed the door and heard a clank behind the car. Looked and the rear tow hook had fallen off.

That's bad, right? :)

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
I just parked my GTI, closed the door and heard a clank behind the car. Looked and the rear tow hook had fallen off.

That's bad, right? :)
About as bad as having to weld the subframe of your suspension because the polyurethane bushings you installed more than 1 engine ago transmitted too much vibration and cracked it.

Happy Memorial Day to me!

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
About as bad as having to weld the subframe of your suspension because the polyurethane bushings you installed more than 1 engine ago transmitted too much vibration and cracked it.

Happy Memorial Day to me!
So, about as bad as me having to fiberglass over the rust holes in my floor pans, and pay some old guy cash to weld on new rocker panels and paint them in spray-on bedliner?

Other than the odd cash job like that, and having to run to the U-pick every 6 months for parts, I haven't had a car payment in 10 years. That's what I keep telling myself.

No way! that last one is shaped like a big ass porterhouse steak.

Perfect for a fat 'murican appetite. And a perfect way to end the day after the horrible day you had, where the batteries went dead on your rascal scooter and stranded you in the middle of walmart, and the kids there started calling you fat and poking you with pool noodles. Horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.