this forum is hurtin' without theac

b_sinning said:
Content has been slowly lately but I thought that was to lots of us actually having to do some work.

or the fact that for some of us, our companies decided to buy internet filtering software and banned the site.

fly said:
omg no way. is it really u?
yeah. this place was due for more action than a 74 year old nun, so here i am.

for some reason, the policy was lifted here, but still is in place for other forums. go figure.

Harper said:
yeah. this place was due for more action than a 74 year old nun, so here i am.

for some reason, the policy was lifted here, but still is in place for other forums. go figure.
well sweet. Is sleeman still leg humping you?

fly said:
well sweet. Is sleeman still leg humping you?
haha, no. i havent spoken to him in ages. i should get on that sometime.

he ever swing by anymore?

Harper said:
haha, no. i havent spoken to him in ages. i should get on that sometime.

he ever swing by anymore?
yeah, he's in and out from time to time. So you haven't been posting anywhere lately? How do you survive?

fly said:
yeah, he's in and out from time to time. So you haven't been posting anywhere lately? How do you survive?

nuts and berries are really fortifying.

honestly, i got into reading the news. like the actual news. censored internet... sigh.

b_sinning said:
Have you tried connecting to the Ip of the site?
no, but i don't need to anymore. i might try that if the definitions change, but i dont think they will.

If the rules are too strick about content only then people begin to be afraid to post. Just to keep that in mind. Also, this is what I find is the largest block to becoming closer to this forum: It's a tight knit group already. Most of you know each other IRL and are very close. In a forum where no one really knows anyone else you make internet friends seperate from geographical location.

The reason I bring this up is because it seems like it is hard to get more people in and more content flowing with a smaller demand on each user with a group that doesn't feel as open and conductive to outsiders.

Now with that being said I don't want to come off as a douche, thanks to theac :fly:, but that's just what I see.

Does that make sense?

Harper said:
or the fact that for some of us, our companies decided to buy internet filtering software and banned the site.

Winnar! I think that is a big part of it, plus people being too busy to post at workm plus the meat, people are busy at home and other stuffs in there too.