Things you hope you get to say before you die

ChikkenNoodul said:
Holy chit! I saw a guy on one of those yesterday :drool:, I'm not a cruiser guy generally but those are damn nice - that and the Yamaha warrior

Why not that 2300cc Triumph? Then you could maybe get April's leg on it

I didnt know triumph made a 2300
Ima go look it up now

fly said:
Is that 1800cc? :thrawn:

Yessir
Its a fuggin monster

edit-
VTX_960.jpg

fly said:
I've kinda promised a new one to myself for graduation. I deserve it :rolleyes:
I promised myself a motorcycle because I want one. I'm taking my MSF this month and from there it's all about how fast I can save the money. I'm looking at a 98 - 01 Honda Interceptor (VFR) 800cc. :drool:

ChikkenNoodul said:
I thought my bike was heavy, ~560lbs or so, and yesterday I was wishing for more weight with the crosswinds on Storrow Drive :omy:

My ace is just a tick under 500 dry and it gets blown around in most any cross-wind. That vtx would have to be in a hurricane to feel the wind:p

Drool-Boy said:
My ace is just a tick under 500 dry and it gets blown around in most any cross-wind. That vtx would have to be in a hurricane to feel the wind:p
Haha, true with that weight.

I used to want a real sporty bike, but with all these damn potholes around Boston I'm thinking a friggin' 500cc 2-stroke with road lights would suit me better for the commute

ChikkenNoodul said:
Haha, true with that weight.

I used to want a real sporty bike, but with all these damn potholes around Boston I'm thinking a friggin' 500cc 2-stroke with road lights would suit me better for the commute

weighing in at 275lbs, you could bunny-hop over the potholes:D